Disney & Marvel GAMES SHOWCASE at the D23 Expo 2022 is taking place on Friday, September 9 at 1 p.m. PT and the whole thing will be streaming to fans worldwide! While schedule and talent are subject to change, here’s a look at what’s expected!
Hosted by Kinda Funny’s Blessing Adeoye Jr., the digital showcase will feature incredible new content from Disney & Pixar Games, Marvel Games, Lucasfilm Games, and 20th Century Games. In addition to all-new announcements, fans can expect new reveals from titles including Disney Dreamlight Valley, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, and a sneak peek at the upcoming Marvel ensemble game from Skydance New Media.
Watch In Person
Fans attending D23 Expo 2022 in person will be able to watch the showcase live on the Premiere Stage, with a presentation following the livestream featuring developer interviews, special guests, and exclusive giveaways.
You’ll be able to watch on a variety of platforms, including:
- D23Expo.com, @DisneyD23 on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Disney on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook
- Marvel Entertainment on YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, and Facebook
On the Showfloor
- Visit Aniplex’s Disney Twisted-Wonderland booth to learn more about the unique anime-style game inspired by iconic Disney Villains.
- Discover the different dorms of Night Raven College with a fun photo opportunity and see Twisted-Wonderland characters at the Infinity Cube, an immersive experience featuring live 2D animation.
- While supplies last, everyone who visits the Disney Twisted-Wonderland booth will receive a hand-fan featuring Grim, a cat-like monster who aspires to be a great mage and your roommate in the game.
See it for Yourself
D23 Expo 2022 takes place in Anaheim, CA from September 9 – 11, 2022. All ticket levels are sold out so your only option now is to follow us for all the coverage!
But Wait, There’s More!
For more information including MouseInfo’s on-going coverage of the 2022 D23 Expo, click our banner below!