Although mu’s the word so far about what to expect inside the parks of the Disneyland Resort, we know that love is definitely in the air at Downtown Disney and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort.
Below are the official announcements of what to expect at the Disneyland Resort for Valentine’s Day 2022.
At Downtown Disney
- Entertainment includes great music at the Downtown Disney District Main Stage talented groups performing a soulful mix of jazz, R&B, Motown, funk and reggae.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes offers an over-the-top, eye-popping Red Velvet CakeShake with a vanilla frosted rim, red and white sprinkles, and is topped with a slice of red velvet cake, whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, and a cherry from February 12 through Valentine’s Day. Black Tap is also offering a Red Velvet Cake Batter Shake and a Truffle Hot Honey Chicken Sandwich through the entire month!
- California Sole has a selection of Pura Vida heart jewelry, bright wallets and lanyards from Thread and starry red Havaianas sandals.
- Kayla’s Cake has pink heart-shaped macarons made with Persian rose buttercream from
- Lovepop features countless cards including six stunning red paper roses bouquet with green leafy stems inside of a sturdy box through the month of February.
- Marceline’s Confectionery includes “Bee Mine” Granny Smith apple, dipped in caramel and red chocolate and is adorned with dark chocolate and a honey bee chocolate piece. Plus, strawberry chocolate cake pops, heart-shaped “Bee Mine” cereal treats, chocolate dipped strawberries and dark chocolate marshmallow wands.
- Pandora has a sweetheart selection of Valentine’s charms and gift sets, featuring festive hearts and padlocks
- Pelé Soccer features a limited-edition “I Love the Beautiful Game” t-shirt through the month of February.
- Salt & Straw ice cream flavors including Chocolate Gooey Brownie and Honey Lavender.
- Sprinkles has the new Heartthrob Red Velvet cupcake which is twist on their classic red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and rolled in Sprinkles’ exclusive Heartthrob sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. This limited-time cupcake is available Jan. 31-Feb.14, 2022.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes features a The Final Rose Cocktail, a light and refreshing spirited elixir that’s perfect for celebrating Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day, and perfectly pairs with any of Splitsville’s wide selection of sushi, pizza, sandwiches and salads.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels ‘A Choco-Lot of Love’ pretzel brings an extra sweet twist, topped with cinnamon sugar, dulce de leche and rich chocolate fudge.
At Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
As an overnight guest of the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel or Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, you may choose to purchase a beautiful Valentine’s basket. This includes a Mickey Mouseketeer ears, Minnie Mouse sequin ears, a box of macarons and a silver Disney frame.
For more details, visit the hotels’ front desk upon your arrival. Deliveries will take place Feb. 11-Feb. 14, 2022. Limited quantity available.
Meanwhile, the hotels also have unique offerings:
At Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Tenaya Stone Spa Rosé and Roses Foot Treatment: Treat your feet with an exquisite rose’ fragranced foot bath with floating rose petals, cleansing exfoliation and tantalizing massage designed to soothe your legs and feet and leave you feeling satin smooth. Afterward, relax on the cozy patio of GCH Craftsman Bar with a glass of rosé or non-alcoholic beverage. This treatment is available for a limited time at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Jan. 30-Feb. 15, 2022.*
- Grand Californian lobby features the return of the holiday cart with Mickey Mouse-shaped Valentine’s cookies, heart-shaped sugar cookies, chocolate Minnie Mouse-shaped crisped rice treats, chocolate dipped strawberries, and ombre macarons.
- GCH Craftsman Bar will feature Valentine’s cocktails throughout February, including the Tuxedo Strawberry, made with Bacardi Raspberry Rum, Dark Crème de Cacao, strawberry puree and Half and Half; the California Crush, made with Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey, strawberry puree, lemon and agave, served with a strawberry heart garnish, and Love’s Lantern, made Skyy Citrus Vodka, Chambord and lime, garnished with edible flowers and a glow cube.
At Disneyland Hotel
- The Coffee House at the Disneyland Hotel will be offering a red velvet cupcake and a Sable Heart cookie with raspberry filling, in addition to the raspberry mocha coffee for the month of February.
- A pink floral heart is being added between the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse topiaries near the Fantasy Tower at the Disneyland Hotel, for a lovely photo opportunity, Feb. 11-15, 2022.
See it for Yourself
Valentine’s Day offerings are available now at the Disneyland Resort with participation varying by location.