Pixar Day at Sea sailings for 2023 have been confirmed as a new offering aboard Disney Cruise Line sailings on the Disney Fantasy and things are gonna get animated!
Select sailings out of Port Canaveral, Florida feature Pixar Day at Sea which are one-day events on board filled with themed dining, character encounters, dance parties and a theatrical musical experience. Find stories come to life including TOY STORY, MONSTERS, INC, THE INCREDIBLES, and FINDING NEMO. A Pixar film festival, exclusive merchandise and photo opportunities will also be available as part of the new celebration.
Check out all the different itineraries that will feature this epic day at sea in 2023!
Pixar Day at Sea Experiences
- Dance, play and interact with their favorite Pixar pals, including Woody, Buzz Lightyear and Bo Peep from “Toy Story”; Mike, Sulley and Boo from “Monsters, Inc.”; Joy and Sadness from “Inside Out”; Dug and Russell from “Up”; and everyone’s favorite supers – Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone from “The Incredibles.”
- A new nighttime spectacular will call upon Disney Cruise Line guests to help the Incredibles save the day.
- A first-of-its-kind theatrical experience will bring to life the beloved story of Miguel and his family from “Coco” through live music and puppetry.
- Families will be able to join their favorite characters from the beloved Pixar films for a dance party bash.
Dining Filled with Character
- A new, interactive character dining experience hosted by Sheriff Woody, Jessie and Bullseye will kick-start the day with sing-a-longs, cowboy serenades and all the country breakfast fixins.
- Families will enjoy a Pixar-themed dinner with dishes inspired by the Pixar Animation Studios’ California locale.
- Guests will immerse themselves in undersea magic while dining in Animator’s Palate with visits from some of their favorite “Finding Nemo” friends, including interactive conversations with Crush.
Pixar Day at Sea 2023 Itineraries
Pixar Day at Sea will be included on nine select Disney Fantasy cruises from January through March 2023. Departing from Port Canaveral, Florida every cruise includes a visit to Disney’s private island oasis, Castaway Cay. Destinations varying by cruise include guest-favorite destinations such as:
- Eastern Caribbean itineraries feature stops in ports such as Tortola, St. Thomas and San Juan, Puerto Rico,
- Western Caribbean itineraries feature stops in Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman; and Falmouth, Jamaica. .