Disney+ Day is taking place November 12, 2021 and the inaugural global celebration will fire off new content and announcements touching across all dimensions of the Walt Disney Company.
From Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic plus Star in international markets the cram-packed day will be filled with breaking news, first looks, new trailers, exclusive clips, and appearances from Disney+ creators and stars.
Additionally, Disney+ will be expanding into new Asia-Pacific markets on November 12th including South Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.
EDITOR’S NOTE (11/7) – Post modified to add YouTube Video above
Disney+ Day Content Schedule
Disney+ Day will feature content premieres from all of the marquee brands on service, including:
- The streaming premiere of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings”
- The beloved Disney family-friendly adventure film “Jungle Cruise,” available to all subscribers
- The new Disney+ Original movie “Home Sweet Home Alone,” a reimagining of the popular holiday franchise
- An all-new original series of shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios called “Olaf Presents,” which sees Frozen’s beloved snowman retelling several classic Disney tales as only he can
- The domestic Disney+ streaming debut of fan favorite shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios including “Frozen Fever,” Oscar®-winning shorts “Feast” and ”Paperman,” Oscar-nominated Mickey Mouse short, “Get A Horse!” and more
- An animated short film “Ciao Alberto” from Pixar, featuring characters from this summer’s animated hit breakout film “Luca”
- A new short from The Simpsons that pays tribute to Disney+’s marquee brands
- The first five episodes from season 2 of “The World According to Jeff Goldblum” from National Geographic
- A special celebrating the origins and legacy of Star Wars’ legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett
- A special celebrating the Marvel Cinematic Universe on Disney+ with an exciting look towards the future
- “Dopesick,” an original series starring Michael Keaton, which will be released in international markets as part of the Star general entertainment content offering
More Ways to Celebrate
- Disney Parks and Resorts around the world and Disney Cruise Line will roll out the blue carpet for Disney+ fans with some surprise and delight moments including photo opportunities, character moments and more
- shopDisney.com will have special offers
- Popular network shows and syndicated series will join in the celebration along with talent and series across ABC, Disney Channel, ESPN and ESPN+, Freeform, FX, Hulu, National Geographic in the U.S., and on owned channels abroad.
See it for Yourself
Disney+ Day global celebration takes place on the streaming service on November 12, 2021!