Announced yesterday on StarWars.com, Deva Lompop is a new bounty hunter character making her first appearance on July 21st in STAR WARS: WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS – JABBA THE HUTT #1.
Created by writer Justina Ireland and artist Iban Coello, the newest badass in the Galaxy will be recruited by Jabba the Hutt to succeed where Boba Fett has failed and bring him Han Solo! Equipped with an array of unique weaponry and sporting a killer design, Deva is set to have a major impact on the action-packed crossover and will appear in all four upcoming War of the Bounty Hunters one-shots.
And while Deva may be new to fans, she’s been causing trouble in the Star Wars galaxy for a very long time. A member of the alien species known as the Shani, Deva’s long lifespan has allowed her to operate in the underworld since the High Republic era, and readers can expect to see her in works set during that time in the near future!
See it for Yourself
STAR WARS: WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS – JABBA THE HUTT #1 hits stands on July 21, 2021.
- STAR WARS: WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS – JABBA THE HUTT #1 | MAY210675
- Written by JUSTINA IRELAND
- Art by LUCA PIZZARI with colors by GIADA MARCHISIO & IBRAIM ROBERSON with colors by EDGAR DELGADO
- Variant Cover by IBAN COELLO with colors by JESUS ARBURTOV | MAY210678
- Variant Cover by BERNARD CHANG | MAY210677