BLACK WIDOW will burst into the El Capitan Theatre with an action-packed limited-time engagement from July 9 – 25, 2021. As part of this run, the theater has some special extras providing more than you’ll get from a local cineplex.
Although new health and safety precautions may continue to modify the experience, you really will find no better place than the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood to catch a Disney film. As to be expected, the film will be presented in glorious Dolby Vision™ Laser Projection & Dolby Atmos® Sound Technology for an experience you CANNOT match at home or on Disney+!
For now, previous offerings such as Movie & a Meal packages or the Tiny Tot Tuesdays are suspended. Here’s some additional details…
If a regular movie-going situation is not your bag, you can opt for some special extras as only the El Capitan can deliver!
Opening Weekend Offer
- Receive an exclusive poster, while supplies last.
- In the age of selfies, there’s going to be a special themed photo-op, as well!
- Collector Popcorn Tub (105 oz.) with icon domed lid ($20)
- Character Topper Collector Cups (44 oz.) ($12)
Opening Night Fan Event
- WHEN: Thursday, July 8th at 7:00 PM
- WHAT: Each ticket includes reserved seating plus:
- (1) exclusive “Black Widow” poster
- Red and white box of popcorn
- 44 oz. Collector Cup and beverage
- Opening Night Fan Event Souvenir Credential with Lanyard
- PRICE: $40.00 per person, all ages
See it for Yourself
BLACK WIDOW begins its engagement at the El Capitan Theatre on July 9, 2021.
Tickets available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).
- Daily showtimes from Friday, July 9 are 12:00PM, 3:30PM, 7:00PM and 10:30PM; keep in mind showtimes and availability are subject to change.
- All seats for this engagement are reserved.
- Monday – Thursdays: $17 adult, $14 child and senior
- Friday – Sundays: $21 adult, $18 child and senior