BLACK WIDOW will burst into the El Capitan Theatre with an action-packed limited-time engagement from July 9 – 25, 2021. As part of this run, the theater has some special extras providing more than you’ll get from a local cineplex.
Although new health and safety precautions may continue to modify the experience, you really will find no better place than the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood to catch a Disney film. As to be expected, the film will be presented in glorious Dolby Vision™ Laser Projection & Dolby Atmos® Sound Technology for an experience you CANNOT match at home or on Disney+!
For now, previous offerings such as Movie & a Meal packages or the Tiny Tot Tuesdays are suspended. Here’s some additional details…
If a regular movie-going situation is not your bag, you can opt for some special extras as only the El Capitan can deliver!
Opening Weekend Offer
- Receive an exclusive poster, while supplies last.
- In the age of selfies, there’s going to be a special themed photo-op, as well!
- Collector Popcorn Tub (105 oz.) with icon domed lid ($20)
- Character Topper Collector Cups (44 oz.) ($12)
Opening Night Fan Event
- WHEN: Thursday, July 8th at 7:00 PM
- WHAT: Each ticket includes reserved seating plus:
- (1) exclusive “Black Widow” poster
- Red and white box of popcorn
- 44 oz. Collector Cup and beverage
- Opening Night Fan Event Souvenir Credential with Lanyard
- PRICE: $40.00 per person, all ages
See it for Yourself
Tickets available at The El Capitan Theatre (6838 Hollywood Blvd.), online at elcapitantickets.com, or by calling 1-800-DISNEY6 (1-800-347-6396).
- Daily showtimes from Friday, July 9 are 12:00PM, 3:30PM, 7:00PM and 10:30PM; keep in mind showtimes and availability are subject to change.
- All seats for this engagement are reserved.
- Monday – Thursdays: $17 adult, $14 child and senior
- Friday – Sundays: $21 adult, $18 child and senior