Other stories to look out for include peeks AVENGES CAMPUS plus teases for upcoming LOKI on Disney+, Chris Hemsworth in SHARK BEACH, and Emma Thompson on CRUELLA plus much, much, more!
The magazine is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps and offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Duo Members as a benefit of their membership. Here’s a deeper look at what to expect very soon!
Gold Member Offer
In honor of Lucasfilm’s 50th anniversary, every issue of the publication will be shipped with a poster created exclusively for D23, featuring stunning poster artwork from every film the studio has made over the past five decades, including rarely seen images from one-sheets around the world.
- JUNGLE CRUISE features here with Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt in an exclusive wrap-around cover to celebrate the July 30 opening of the rollicking adventure. Editor-in-chief Max Lark journeyed to the backside of water, visiting the breathtaking tropical set of the film to speak with its stars and creative team about turning the beloved Disney Parks favorite into a thrilling new movie. Fans also get a fascinating look at the creation of Jungle Cruise for Disneyland and the exciting changes in store for the attraction this year.
- LOKI star Tom Hiddleston discusses spinning off the wickedly wonderful Loki for his new Marvel Studios series on Disney+ and bringing an entirely “new” version of the God of Mischief to life.
- SHARK BEACH by National Geographic features Chris Hemsworth as he takes a dip with some apex predators. The avid surfer and environmentalist dives beneath the surface of what we know about the toothy creatures.
- CRUELLA will go Behind-the-seams with Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson for a special look at the ferociously fashion-forward film coming to theaters and Disney+ Premier Access May 28.
- AVENGERS CAMPUS comes on June 4 and super hero fans will assemble at Disney California Adventure for the grand opening of the stunning new land where guests will be able to sling webs with Spider-Man and eat enormous pretzels thanks to “Pym” technology. Amidst stunning photography, the Imagineers and creators of the Campus detail its creation and what guests can expect, and it’s… super.
Also included in the Summer 2021 issue of Disney twenty-three:
- Monsters, Inc. is beefing up its workforce, as Ben Feldman joins the team in the hilarious new Disney+ animated series MONSTERS AT WORK
- Journey to the seaside (with some lovable sea monsters) as star Jacob Tremblay and the LUCA creative team reveal details about the new Pixar film
- BEHIND THE ATTRACTION, coming to Disney+, uncovers fascinating facts and surprising stories about Disney park favorites
- Walt’s original princess enjoys new adventures with Disneyland’s reimagined SNOW WHITE’S ENCHANTED WISH
- It’s a new generation of fun as the TURNER & HOOCH series arrives on Disney+ with just the right amount of slobber
- Star Jeffrey Wright and producer Brad Winderbaum get animated for Marvel Studios’ new colorful series WHAT IF…?, coming to Disney+
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, and Ask the Walt Disney Archives
Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Duo Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving before the end of May.
See it for Yourself
Disney twenty-three magazine latest issue will begin shipping soon!
LEARN MORE: Info and Details about D23 Gold Membership