Taking photos in these times can be a little stressful but the Disneyland Resort is ready to help make capturing memories in the parks a little easier with the announcement of the new PhotoPass+ One Day package.
This limited-time offer is available through the Disneyland app and allows you to receive one day of all your available Disney PhotoPass photos plus select attraction and dining photos as digital downloads to share with family and friends.
DON’T FORGET: Always ask your Disney PhotoPass Photographer if there are any special Magic Shots available, too!
- Disney PhotoPass+ One Day: $19.99
- Disney PhotoPass+ One Week: $78.00
Where to Find PhotoPass Photographers
- Disneyland Main Entrance (at the Mickey floral)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Partners Statue (the hub in the center of the park)
- Millennium Falcon (in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)
Disney California Adventure
As of press time, we did not have a list of confirmed locations for this park.
Important to Know:
- Valid theme park admission and park reservation required to access most Disney PhotoPass Service locations. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Disney PhotoPass+ One Day includes photos and videos captured at Disneyland Resort beginning at 6:00 a.m. PT on the day you activate the product and ending at 5:59 a.m. PT the following day.
- Disney PhotoPass+ One Week includes photos and videos captured at Disneyland Resort beginning at 6:00 a.m. PT on the day you activate the product and ending at 11:59 p.m. PT the sixth day after such date.
- Online registration required through the Disneyland app.
- Additional details on Disney PhotoPass official website.
See it for Yourself
Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park officially open on April 30, 2021!
There’s a lot of new protocols in place for the Disneyland reopening but we have you covered with a helpful assortment of links with tips, tricks and must-know details if you are planning to make your own visit to the Happiest Place on Earth!
Are you visiting Disneyland during its grand opening period? Let us know in the comments about your experience!