Universal Studios Hollywood unveiled its first look at the new MINION CAFE including photos of the new location and its menu items. The zany new eatery located next to the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem attraction on the Upper Lot will feature an eclectic selection of menu items including different grilled cheese sandwiches plus nachos, rotisserie chicken… and ramen!
Menu highlights include:
- The Meatball Parmesan Grilled Cheese is one of three specialty Grilled Cheese sandwiches available. This one is packed with juicy meatballs added to the mix. Crinkle cut fries and marinara dipping sauce still included, of course.
- Gru’s Rotisserie Chicken is a half BBQ rotisserie chicken that comes with a side of crinkle cut fries and buttery corn on the cob that’s as warm and yellow as Bob himself.
- El Macho Nachos with Chicken features spicy chicken tinga served in a tortilla bowl topped with white queso, guacamole, jalapenos, pico de gallo, sour cream and cilantro is definitely the most macho way to dine.
- Despica-Bowl Ramen is noodle bowl that includes roasted pork, pork broth, marinated egg, black garlic oil, green onions, and sesame seeds.
For dessert? Standard fare includes mixed fruit cup and adorable sugar cookies but to further tempt the palate you can find:
- Unicorn Cupcake with decadent white cake and buttercream rainbow frosting.
- Felonious Float – a raspberry slush beverage swirled with banana frozen yogurt, topped with whipped cream and banana candy.
- Chocolate Banana Pudding featuring hazelnut spread, cocoa butter, and vanilla wafer cookies.
See it for Yourself
MINION CAFE is expected to open with Universal Studios Hollywood (no date has yet been announced.) However, as part of Taste of Universal beginning March 12 guests will find select Minion Cafe items will be available à la carte during the event.