Joining most major theme park operations in California, Universal Studios Hollywood is moving forward with its own work-around event to welcome guests back into its theme park. A TASTE OF UNIVERSAL was just announced as a new separately ticketed, limited time, event that will offer access to the park to enjoy a selection of eats, treats, and shopping opportunities.
What to Expect
Enjoy Upper Lot features including shopping and outdoor dining in Springfield, U.S.A., The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the all-new Minion Cafe, Hollywood and more. It’s important to note that for now, all rides, shows, and attractions remain closed per state health and safety guidelines.
Your ticket includes your choice of 5 menu items (3 items for kids) from an extensive menu of appetizers, entrees, beverages and desserts. Additional items are available a la carte for a separate price. Here’s just a sampling of some of the included items:
- Krusty Burger
- Suds McDuff’s Hot Dog
- Lard Lad Donuts
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Fish and Chips
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Sticky Toffee Bread Pudding
- Grilled Cheese with Meatball
- Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Mac and Cheese
- Hazelnut Banana Pudding
Hollywood and Dine
- Brisket Slider
- Clam Chowder in Sourdough Bowl
- Beyond Burger w/ BBQ Aioli, American Cheese & Crispy Jalapeno (V)
Most stores on the Upper Lot will be open for all your shopping needs — including the all new The Pets Store adjacent to the upcoming THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS: OFF THE LEASH attraction that is expected to open when normal theme park operations continue.
There’s several special offers to encourage you open up your wallet! Here’s just a few…
Exclusive In-Park Offer
- Purchase an “Adopt-a-Pup” plush at The Pets Store and get a free bandana accessory
- Purchase a robe themed to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and receive $10 off the purchase of an Interactive Wand
- Receive 50% off select packaged candy (Excludes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ themed/related sweets)
- Spend $35 or more in retail merchandise at the Animation Studio Store or Universal Studio Store inside the Park and receive the option to purchase a Universal Backpack or Universal Duffle Bag for only $20
- Purchase any three face coverings for $20
Available In-Park and Universal CityWalk*
- Spend $175 or more on retail merchandise and receive a pre-selected, complimentary non-interactive wand
- Buy any toy or plush, get a 2nd toy or plush for 50% off
- Buy a hat or t-shirt, get a 2nd hat or t-shirt for 50% off
- Buy any two mix of pins, magnets or keychains and receive one additional pin, magnet or keychain free
Limits and restrictions may apply, see the official site for details.
More to Explore
From fun photo spots to themed lands that make awesome backdrops, there are plenty of places to take pictures throughout the park.
- Stop by DreamWorks Theatre to chat with Donkey about his favorite food – waffles!
- The Hogwarts™ Express conductor welcomes you to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Get mischievous with Illumination’s Minions
- Say hello to Hello Kitty®
- Smile with Homer Simpson from America’s favorite animated family, The Simpsons!
- Fridays: $44 (with tax $48.18)
- Sat/Sun: $49 (with tax $53.66)
- All Dates: $25 (with tax $27.38)
See it for Yourself
A TASTE OF UNIVERSAL takes place Fridays – Sundays at Universal Studios Hollywood from March 12 – April 4, 2021.
MORE INFO: TASTE OF UNIVESAL tickets are on sale now!