Universal’s Endless Summer Resort has now officially opened the second phase of the property Universal Orlando Resort with the first official guests now staying at at the Dockside Inn and Suites.
Dockside Inn and Suites is the second hotel in Universal Orlando’s Value category and adds 2,050 guest rooms to the destination, featuring both standard rooms and spacious 2-Bedroom Suites that sleep up to six.
Brought to life by the award-winning Universal Creative team, Dockside Inn and Suites aims to make guests feel like they have escaped to the perfect sunset with the cool, calm feeling of a beach retreat in a hotel that over delivers on value.
- 2–Bedroom Suites – These suites, which make up more than half the rooms at both Dockside Inn and Suites & Surfside Inn and Suites, sleep up to six and offer guests an unrivaled value. With two separate rooms, families no longer need two connecting rooms for extra space. There is also a kitchenette area, a picnic table for meals and gathering, and a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas so multiple people can get ready at once. The 2-Bedroom Suites begin as low as $115 per night.
- Exclusive Theme Park Benefits – Hotel guests receive exclusive benefits including Early Park Admission to the theme parks, complimentary and convenient shuttle bus transportation, charging privileges with their room key and more.
- Pier 8 Market – The all-American Pier 8 Market offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu features extra-affordable options with most dishes under $12, ranging from themed comfort foods to convenient on-the-go options.
- Awesome Amenities – The lobby bar, Sunset Lounge, serves specialty cocktails and is the perfect place to unwind after a day at the theme parks. The hotel features two pools and two pool bars as well as a Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center, Universal Studios Store, Starbucks and more.
Photos and Renderings
More to Know
Guests at this Value Resort can still take advantage of exclusive Universal Orlando benefits including:
- Early Park Admission – allowing them to breeze into one of Universal Orlando’s three amazing theme parks an hour before everyone else
- Complimentary shuttle bus transportation to and from the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary merchandise delivery to their hotel
See it for Yourself
Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites is now officially open. It is the eighth hotel in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co. and the second Value tier offering for Universal Studios Orlando
Rates for a five-night stay start as low as $77 per night for a standard room during the Value season. You can book your room online now or call 800.BE.A.STAR (232-7827).