As 2020 continues to be an unprecedented year, D23 has confirmed their fall season celebration the D23 Halloween Hullabaloo. Highlights for the celebration including the first-ever virtual D23 Halloween Mousequerade Contest plus a sweepstakes, limited edition pins, and bunch of content and more.
Below are details on the upcoming events and offerings.
D23 Halloween Mousequerade Contest
- D23’s first-ever virtual costume contest during which creative contestants will be competing for fantastic prizes
- The category is… “All Things Disney.” Costumes should be inspired by the fantastic worlds of Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars, from movies and TV to Disney Parks attractions and other Disney properties.
- Celebrity judges Ashley Eckstein and Yvette Nicole Brown.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a $500 Disney Gift Card!
- The festivities will be streamed on October 31 on D23.com, as well as D23’s Facebook and YouTube channels. For more information, visit D23.com/Mousequerade.
D23 Halloween Mousequerade Costume Contest open to 50 US/DC; D23 Members; 18+. Photo entry begins at 12 AM PT on 9/17/20 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on 10/1/20. If selected as a Semi-Finalist, video entry begins at 9 AM PT on 10/13/20 and ends at 9 AM PT on 10/20/20. Void where prohibited. Rules/odds: https://d23.com/mousequerade-
D23 Halloween Hullabaloo Sweepstakes
- This October, D23 Members can enter for a chance to win a bubbling bundle of prizes from our cauldron.
- Don’t lose your head, because each week you get a new chance to enter.
On September 28 at shopDisney.com, D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will have the exclusive opportunity to purchase two collectible pins designed by artist Kevin Kidney. These pins, one of the Haunted Mansion’s Hatbox Ghost and the other of Tinker Bell dressed in a wildly witchy costume, are each presented in a limited edition of 1,750.
Holiday Magic at the Disney Parks – D23 Book Launch Party
D23 Gold and Gold Family Members are invited to celebrate the launch of this new book by Disney Editions, as we look at the “spine-tingling half” of the book that pulls back the curtain on that magical combination of Disney and Halloween around the world!
D23 Halloween Hullabaloo Disney+ Picks
For the first four weeks of October, be on the lookout for a new short-form video series featuring our friends from all around Disney who will be sharing some of their favorite films found on Disney+, including behind-the-scenes tidbits to enhance the frighteningly fun experience!
More details on all of these things and more are available at D23.com.