With the reopening of California theme parks still up in the air as a result of climbing cases of the COVID-19 coronavirus, Knott’s Berry Farm is moving forward to bring fans back to the farm for some summer fun with the announcement today of the KNOTT’S TASTE OF CALICO.
The specially ticketed outdoor event offers a nostalgic stroll through the streets of Calico to sample unique Knott’s culinary creations including boysenberry specialties and visit local crafters and shop at unique stores.
Taste of the Event
- Mini Stuffed Churro
- Boysenberry Jam Sugar Cookiewich
- Boysenberry Basil Lemonade
- Mac & Cheese Bites
- Boysenberry BBQ Wings
- Vegetarian Samosas with Boysenberry Chutney
- Boysenberry Beer & Wine
- Boysenberry Smoothie
- Boysenberry Sausage
- Deep Fried Potato Chips with onion dip
- Pastrami Sandwich with Boysenberry Mustard
- Boysenberry Bread Pudding
- Boysenberry Steak Chili with Boysenberry Cornbread Muffin
- Mini Boysenberry Stuffed Churro
- Friday, July 17: 4 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday, July 18: 4 PM – 10 PM
- Sunday, July 19: 12 PM – 8 PM
- Friday, July 24: 4 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday, July 25: 4 PM – 10 PM
- Sunday, July 26: 12 PM – 8 PM
The only way to experience the limited time Taste of Calico is with a tasting card purchased in advance online at knotts.com (one tasting card is required per person, per entrance) offering the ability to make selections from 23 specialty food and beverage offerings.
Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott’s Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit. To ensure physical distancing, admission will be limited each day and may sell out.
- ADULT: (ages 12+) $25 (plus tax) includes five food tastings
- CHILD: . (ages 3-11) $15 (plus tax) includes three tastings
- UNDER AGE 2: Free
Save 10% as a 2020 Season Passholder!
Health and Safety Measures
As Knott’s Berry Farm continues to follow state, local and CDC health guidelines, these are the new safety measures and operational changes we are establishing to ensure the safety of our guests. Here is what to expect when visiting:
- Admission will be limited each day to ensure physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be asked to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Calico or the Knott’s California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while eating.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets.
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing.
- Seating will be spaced out throughout the Taste of Calico event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area.
- All associates are screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work.
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene.
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations.
- Store occupancy is limited to less than 50% of the normal building capacity. Queue lines outside of store locations with six-foot markers are present where applicable.
See it for Yourself
KNOTT’S TASTE OF CALICO takes place select days starting July 17, 2020.
Get the latest park updates from their official website below.
READ MORE: Official Knott’s Berry Farm Park Update