Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration returns for 2020 with a host of favorite offerings plus a new show and a brand new exhibit paying homage to the PEANUTS characters. A roster of special food and merchandise opportunities abound plus photo-ops, character greetings, and more fun in store. But keep in mind it only takes place on weekends (and select dates) for a very limited time!
Take a look at everything coming for the 2020 Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration!
CHARLIE BROWN DAY EVENT
A one day only event on Sunday, February 2, 2020! The park will invite guests to show some love to everyone’s favorite blockhead, Charlie Brown by hosting with the largest gathering of Charlie Browns in one picture!
- To show Charlie just how special he is attendees will be encouraged to pay homage to Charlie Brown by sporting his signature bright yellow zig-zag striped tee, black shorts, and red baseball cap outfit. At a designated time all guests dressed as Charlie Brown will be invited to gather at the Calico Mine stage for a once in a lifetime photo opportunity as a crowd of Charlie Browns poses alongside the boy of the hour.
Woodstock’s Bird’s-Eye View
Sky Cabin will once again don a festive overlay as an homage to the smallest member of the PEANUTS Gang! Guests will be seated on Woodstock’s nest as the loveable yellow bird takes those aboard on a breathtaking journey above the entire PEANUTS Celebration!
Beagle Bonanza on Grand Sierra Railroad
The Grand Sierra Railroad gets a fun ride overlay with the PEANUTS gang celebrating Snoopy.
NEW! HAPPINESS IS…
At the Calico Mine Stage, a brand new musical surprise with Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Peppermint Patty and Linus, along with their friends as will play, dance, sing and laugh through a medley of popular songs about fun, laughter and the true bonds of friendship.
The new show teaches a lesson of self-discovery, being proud of friends and the differences that make everyone special.
PEANUTS Cowboy Jamboree
At Calico Park, Franklin and Linus are on a Western escapade as they transform into cowboys. The boys are looking to challenge guests with some of the rootiniest, tootinest games in Calico.
At Camp Snoopy Theater, Charlie Brown and Lucy feature as everyone’s favorite beagle becomes the first dog on the moon!
Character Meet and Greets
- Meet beloved PEANUTS characters throughout the day as the characters appear at unexpected locations for personal interactions.
- Plus, due to popular demand, Pig Pen is back again this year with a special meetup at the Livery Stables with some of his favorite animal friends.
Woodstock’s Musical Festival
At Calico Park, at nightfall, the stage will transform into a musical extravaganza featuring indie band The Jelly of the Month Club.
MORE TO EXPLORE
NEW! Pigskin PEANUTS Exhibit
At Calico’s Town Hall, a new family-friendly exhibit inspired PEANUTS organized by the Charles M. Schulz Museum. Learn about the enduring cultural legacy of the PEANUTS characters through its football-themed storylines and also the origins of the most iconic PEANUTS gag, Lucy pulling away the football from Charlie Brown.
Discoteca de Silencio
At Fiesta Village, strap on a set of headphones and enjoying some upbeat tunes in this first-ever silent disco! The party will be hosted by Snoopy’s brother Spike. It’s the most fun guests can experience while being quiet.
PEANUTS Sketch School
The Bird Cage Theatre offers an experience to learn how to draw favorite PEANUTS characters with a resident art teacher!
One-of-a-kind photo opportunities will be available throughout the park allowing guests to step inside a PEANUTS comic strip for a unique and shareable memory.
The vibrant décor will include full-size comic strip props like Charlie Brown’s kites and his renowned thought bubbles which will adorn the park’s pathways.
See it for Yourself
Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration takes place weekends beginning January 25th through March 1st plus select dates.
But Wait, There’s More
Season Passes are available now at special discounted rates. These offers end April 19, 2020! Applicable taxes and fees apply. Payment plans are only available at knotts.com.
- 2020 Regular Season Pass $101 (or six easy payments of $13.50 after an initial payment) is now available and includes unlimited admission in 2020 to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates!
- 2020 Gold Season Pass $125 (or six easy payments of just $17 after an initial payment) includes unlimited admission in 2020 to both Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark with no blackout dates.