Universal Studios Hollywood is ringing in the new year with the upcoming EVE 2020 new year’s eve celebration that brings music, fireworks, and extended access to Universal attractions. Plus, you can up-charge your experience to include private lounges, buffet dinner, champagne toast, VIP viewing and more! Plus park hours are extended until 2am.
EVE is included in the price of theme park admission on December 31, 2019. The park-wide party kicks off at 9pm and includes:
- Multiple DJs and live music party areas (Universal Plaza, Simpsons Plaza and area near “Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride”)
- Giant, spirited photo op locations add to the festive environment
- Traditional New Year countdown and…
- A spectacular fireworks display
A selection of food and beverages, including desserts, champagne, beer, wine and cocktails, as well as 2020 memorabilia will be available for purchase.
Ultimate EVE Package
Celebrate in style with the above plus an upgraded package that includes:
- Theme park admission starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Access to private VIP lounges
- Gourmet buffet dining
- Private cash bars with specialty cocktails
- Private DJ and dance floor
- Reserved VIP viewing areas for firework
- Midnight champagne toast,
- Commemorative 2019 party favors
- Unlimited Universal Express access to all rides and attractions.
- Preferred Parking
COST: $349 per person.
See it for Yourself
Universal Studios Hollywood EVE takes place on December 31, 2019 with extended theme park hours to 2:00 a.m..
MORE INFO: Tickets and more info about EVE available here.
But Wait, There’s More
Save up to $60 on an Annual Pass when purchased online. Offer valid through March 2, 2020; restrictions apply.