Discounts for Canadians?! Yep, Disney has confirmed that Canadian residents now have a special ticket discount available just for them. Available now through February 2020, Canadian residents can save 20% on theme park tickets when they purchase a 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort theme park ticket* or a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket**.
Here are some additional details on these special offers…
At Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Resort theme park tickets must be purchased through February 16, 2020, and PRIOR TO TRAVEL to the Disneyland.
- Offer is not available at the DisneylandResort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer is valid on 1-Park tickets and Park Hopper tickets at the Disneyland Resort.
At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Resort theme park tickets must be purchased through February 7, 2020, and guests must select a start date on or before December 31, 2020.
- Offer is not available at the Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
- The offer is valid on Base theme park tickets and Park Hopper option as well as the Park Hopper Plus option at the Walt Disney World Resort.
See it for Yourself
Proof of Canadian residency is required. For more information about these special ticket offers, visit Disneyland.ca/tickets or Disneyworld.ca/tickets.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
*Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the DisneylandResort Main Entrance ticket booths. Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on Jan. 13, 2021 whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
**Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Canadian resident pays for the same ticket. Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission. Valid proof of Canadian residency required. Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission. Ticket valid for admission beginning on date you select as start date and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length and type. Visit Disneyworld.com/usagefor more details. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
***Reservations are highly recommended.