It’s not really beginning to look a lot like Christmas just yet — heck we’re not anywhere near FALL at this point but the Disneyland Resort is already looking ahead to welcoming people to the Merriest Place on Earth with the return of the Disney Holidays from November 8, 2019, through January 6, 2020.
Lots of returning favorites on to be expected no special surprises were announced as yet.
At Disney California Adventure Park
- “World of Color – Season of Light” nighttime spectacular returns fusing cherished holiday music sung by beloved artists with memorable moments from treasured Disney animated films, this sparkling winter fantasy is magical for all ages. This production of “World of Color” is made extra brilliant with dazzling lights, lasers and high-definition projections.
- Disney Festival of Holidays brings the spirit of the season to life through lively entertainment and special traditions.
- Children will enjoy craft stations and everyone will appreciate the delicious food at Festive Foods Marketplace, featuring a mix of holiday dishes and beverages that bridge many diverse cultures and family traditions.
- Three Kings Day celebrations January 3-6.
- “Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party” celebration returns again with the Three Caballeros plus folklórico and samba dancers, live musicians, and Mickey and Minnie in their fiesta best!
- Cars Land holiday layovers and decorations return once again!
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- The whimsical “Snowcar” greets guests on the road to Radiator Springs, and each “Cars” character also gets a holiday makeover at their Route 66 address to reflect their personality.
- Santa Claus his sleigh full of mischievous elves return for Santa’s Holiday Visit at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- Buena Vista Street decor and its 50-foot Christmas tree return with charming vintage splendor
At Disneyland Park
- “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular and its magical snowfall finale create lasting holiday memories for guests.
- “A Christmas Fantasy” parade with floats, music and marching “tin soldiers” makes its way through the park once more.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle will once again glow with shimmering icicles and twinkling lights!
- Main Street, U.S.A. decor and its 60-foot tall Christmas tree decorated with nearly 1,800 ornaments returns once again!
- “it’s a small world” Holiday is back with 50,000-plus colorful lights, music and video projections. Inside the attraction, holiday magic takes guests around the world and back as dolls and toys representing children enjoy the distinctive holiday traditions of their countries.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday continues on through the holiday season after making its debut for Disney’s Halloween Time.
- More to explore around the park holiday culinary treats and festive fare, along with special merchandise for the merry season!
Around the Resort
Also during the holiday season, the Downtown Disney District will be full of festive shopping, dining and entertainment and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort also join in the yuletide celebration with twinkling lights and ornaments, holiday displays, special entertainment and holiday-inspired eats and treats.
See it for Yourself
Disney Holidays take place a Disneyland Resort from November 8, 2019, through January 6, 2020.