AVENGERS: ENDGAME just recently announced a mid-issue re-issue to drive the last bits of interest before the end of its theatrical run and now we have details about its home release!
The home release promises hours of additional screen time with cast members and filmmakers in various behind-the-scenes looks.
Bonus features include a tribute to the great Stan Lee; the tale of Robert Downey Jr.’s casting as Iron Man; the evolution of Captain America; Black Widow’s dramatic story arc; directors Anthony and Joe Russo’s experience at the helm of both AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR and AVENGERS: ENDGAME; the making of an epic battle scene with the women of the MCU; the creation of Bro Thor; deleted scenes; a gag reel and more. We’re ready to watch already!
May vary by retailer.
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in AVENGERS: ENDGAME.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs and gaffes from set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
See it for Yourself
AVENGERS: ENDGAME is available on Digital (HD, 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere) on July 30, 2019 and on physical release (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, DVD and On-Demand) on August 13, 2019.
Fans who wish to revisit all four films in the Avengers franchise may opt for a Digital bundle, which includes AVENGERS, AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR and AVENGERS: ENDGAME.