Disney just confirmed April 26, 2019 opening (daily after that from 10 AM to 9 PM) for the new Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration and tickets are available for sale now!
There’s more details announced bout the full experience…
About the Exhibit
This limited-time exhibition will feature several different imaginatively themed rooms with vivid displays inspired by all things Mickey Mouse. Every room will feature selfie-worthy surprises and provide plenty of fun and fabulous photo ops for all your family and friends.
MORE FUN: Throughout the entire experience, see if you can spot more than a dozen hidden Minnies!
More to Explore
Find a selection of spirit jerseys, ball caps, sparkle cinch sacks and an assortment of tumblers, popcorn buckets and more available for purchase.
Treats to Eat
Plus, show your Pop-Up Disney! admission ticket to purchase special treats such as Mickey Mouse-shaped fudge on a stick and metallic Mickey cake pops at Marceline’s Confectionery.
NOTE: Food and beverages are not allowed IN the venue.
Tickets are sold in 10-minute intervals so you need to pick your arrival time. Missing your time slot will invalidate your ticket.
- $30 Weekdays — Monday to Thursday (before 4 PM)
- $38 Evenings and weekends — Monday to Thursday from 4 PM to closing and all day Friday to Sunday
- Free — Children under 3 years of age do not need a ticket
More to Know
- Tickets for the experience MUST be purchased online, in advance. NO TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED AT THE VENUE.
- Parking can be validated for five hours when visiting Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration with admission.
BUY TICKETS: Tickets are on sale now.
See it for Yourself
Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration opens in Downtown Disney on April 26, 2019.