SeaWorld San Diego has unveiled their 2019 Lunar New Year plans festivities this year offering guests a festival of fun, food, and good fortune. This year, in celebration of the Year of the Pig you can access the all-new Pig Garden along with returning favorites and entertainment.
Here’s a look at what you can expect…
- NEW! Pig Garden: Meet some of SeaWorld’s rescued potbellied pigs up close in an interactive area near the Skytower. These adorable potbellied pigs were taken in from rescue organizations and became part of the park’s Pets Rule! family.
- NEW! Chinese Acrobats of Hebei surprises: An all-new teeter board act will be featured as part of their awe-inspiring performances. These graceful acrobats combine agility with gymnastics in a mesmerizing, 25-minute show in the park’s Mission Bay Theater. In addition to the teeter board, other spellbinding performances include contortion, lion dancing, and juggling.
- SeaWorld’s Lunar New Year festival will overflow with Asian-inspired flavors, including ramen, stir fry, bao sandwiches, aroma teas and more.
More to Explore
- Lunar New Year Festival Area: Located just south of the landmark SeaWorld Skytower, this festively-decorated area brims with cultural entertainment, including Taiko drummers, lion dancers and fan dancers.
- Incredible Animal Visits: Get up close to SeaWorld’s Eurasian eagle owl, Asian small-clawed river otter and other animals.
See it for Yourself
SeaWorld San Diego’s 2019 Lunar New Year celebration kicks off February 2–3 and continues February 9–10, and 15–18, 2019.
See and Save
SeaWorld’s Annual Silver Pass provides guests with a year of access. For more information, visit www.SeaWorldSanDiego.com.