Knott’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is included with regular daytime admission and it’s bringing with it a whole host of extras to help ring in the new year.
- Midnight Fireworks Spectacular ring in the New Year with a bang as the park’s skies light up for an aerial fireworks display
- PEANUTS characters will be posing for pictures with guests to celebrate the New Year next to the Calico Mine Stage
- Chipper Lowell, brings his hilarious (Family-friendly) comedy, magic and audience participation to the Bird Cage Theatre.
- Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies, four country boys from deep in the hills of Anaheim will have the crowd’s toes tappin’, hands clappin’ and guts bustin’. at the Wagon Camp.
- PianoMania Dueling Pianos at Boardwalk BBQ features sets of 88 keys go head to head in full keys wage war!
All of the above entertainment in in addition to the regularly scheduled offerings for Knott’s Merry Farm! Check it all out below:
- Martini Pop Swing Band is on hand to play the slickest standards ever. Professional swing dancers and instructors will be there to make sure guests don’t miss a single step.
- The Suffragettes will blast unforgettable pop and rock music at The Calico Mine Stage.
- DJ Howly brings the party to the farm for a special New Year’s celebration with high-energy music and dancing taking place at the Calico Mine Stage.
- DJ JC playing upbeat music and will host a dance instructor to teach guests how to dance the Latin way at Fiesta Plaza.
- New Year’s Eve Buffet at Spur’s Restaurant is serving up from 4pm-10pm;
- Prices are $34.99+tax for adults, $29.99 for Seniors (62 and over0 and $18.99+ tax for kids (11 and under).
See it for Yourself
Park hours on New Year’s Eve are 10am to 1am.
A 2019 Knott’s Season Pass offers unlimited visits in 2019 plus new 2019 Season Passes can be used for one free admission in 2018, including New Year’s Eve! And for a limited time, Season Passes can be purchased online for as low as $95 or 8 payments of $10 after initial payment. Payment plan only available online.