From April 13 – June 8, Disneyland Annual Passholders will find extra fun in store exclusively for them at the AP CORNER. It all kicks off with Pixar Fest so you can expect this version of the celebration will bring lots of Pixar fun.
$1 Popcorn Refills Return
The popular Refillable Passholder Popcorn Bucket program returns once again for Pixar Fest with a bucket in the shape of a green alien from Toy Story.
From April 24 through May 24, Annual Passholders can purchase a premium popcorn bucket for $20 and receive unlimited $1 refills through June 21, 2018.
AP Corner will be located at Paradise Gardens. Theme changes every 2 weeks and will include special limited-time offers:
- REMOVABLE DECALS will be offered throughout with changes in design every 2 weeks.
- PHOTO LOCATION for all your selfie needs
- NOTE YOUR FRIENDSHIP station where you can write notes and drop them into a friendship box.
- CHARGING STATION for your digital fuel needs.
Passholder exclusive swag with Pixar flair will be available including a camp shirt, character tees and drinkware to a Dooney & Bourke purse and limited-edition pins. New pin designs will be released each month! Release dates for items vary.
- Disneyana at Disneyland
- Kingswell Camera Shop and Knick’s Knacks at Disney California Adventure
See it for Yourself
AP CORNER returns to Disney California Adventure from April 13 – June 8, 2018.