Guests of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, beginning with stays on January 1, 2018, and continuing throughout 2018, will enjoy an Extra Magic Hours benefit at Walt Disney World Theme Parks, with valid theme park admission. Guests will also be able to use and link their hotel stay on MyDisneyExperience.com, allowing them to utilize the 60 day booking window for FastPass+. This perk will start on January 10, 2018 for guests staying at Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels.
Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions, and during select dates, the Extra Magic Hours benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours, or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are: B Resort & Spa; Best Western Lake Buena Vista; DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando; Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace; Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista; Holiday Inn Orlando; andWyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
Guests who need to purchase a Walt Disney World theme park ticket may do so at the Guest Service Desk or the Disney merchandise location in each of the hotels. To begin the process of using this hotel benefit on a Disney vacation, beginning Jan. 1, 2018, guests will need a valid, official Extra Magic Hours voucher from the hotel, and a valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket, to use the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
This hotel benefit is available from Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2018, and is subject to change without notice. Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must use their ticket for admission to the same theme park where they would like to enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to the significantly expanded and beautifully transformed Disney Springs. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant waterfront Disney Springs offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of upscale and casual dining options, and exceptional live entertainment options, with 130 establishments across its four distinct outdoor neighborhoods.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the new “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REXTM Café, Paddlefish, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, The Boathouse, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REXTM, Rainforest Café Retail Village, American Threads, Johnny Was, and Sephora.
Other benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa – the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace –the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney Springs, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando – offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring modern Florida décor, a beach entry swimming pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
For more information on the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com ,