Marvel will be making a big splash this year at the D23 Expo with panels, pavilion space, and more planned for the ultimate Disney fan event including hands-on gaming experiences plus exclusive content and announcements throughout the weekend!
Panel / Presentations
Friday, July 14
- Cup o’ Joe at 1:15 p.m. in the D23 Expo Arena: Features Chief Creative Officer of Marvel, Joe Quesada, in a no-holds-barred panel of everything Marvel!
- Marvel Animation at 6 p.m. on Stage 28: A surprise-filled panel of sneak peeks, special guests, exclusive footage, and big announcements about the future of Marvel Animation on Stage 28. Details will be available on the D23 Expo app.
Saturday, July 15
- Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Disney Studios at 10:30 a.m.: Disney, Marvel, and Lucasfilm showcase the Studios’ exciting slate of live-action films. As always, attendees will be treated to exclusive footage, special guest appearances, and more!
In addition to the exciting props and costumes on display, Marvel Studios will host multiple giveaways and events within its pavilion space in Hall B. Other highlights include:
- Thor: Ragnarok: Up-close look at the costumes and props as well as photo opportunities with exclusive set pieces from the film.
- Black Panther incredible costumes will also be on display.
- Fans will get the chance to meet with Marvel Studios’ filmmakers, development team, and talent.
- Exclusive artwork will be given away daily, along with other surprises.
Details on talent appearances and special signings will be made available on the D23 Expo app.
For the first time at D23 Expo, guests will be able to get their hands on the hottest new console and mobile games featuring favorite Marvel Super Heroes, playing as the world-famous Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man, and more!
- LEGO®Marvel Super Heroes 2 is an all-new, original adventure and sequel to the smash hit LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes. Bringing together iconic Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains from different eras and realities, along with signature LEGO humor, the latest epic adventure from TT Games transports players into a cosmic battle across myriad Marvel locations ripped from time and space into the incredible open hub world of Chronopolis.
- Adding to the infinite excitement of D23Expo, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will offer attendees hands-on opportunities with the next era of the highly revered action-fighting game series. Marvel and Capcom universes collide like never before as iconic characters team up for action-packed player-versus-player combat. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite features a variety of exciting and accessible single-player modes and rich multi-player content for new players and longtime fans alike and will be released on September 19, 2017, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Gazillion will offer a chance to play Marvel Heroes Omegaand win fantastic prizes. Marvel Heroes Omega combines the core gameplay style of Action-RPGs and MMOs with an expansive library of heroes from the Marvel Universe. With thousands of hours of character progression and rewards, Marvel Heroes Omega comes packed with tons of replay value and a steady stream of new challenges with regular updates.
- Netmarble is bringing its best to D23Expo with MARVEL: Future Fight. Featuring 120 Marvel Super Heroes to choose from, players create teams of their favorites to fight for their future. D23 Expo attendees can try their hand at saving the universe.
- Marvel Puzzle Quest is where the best in match-3 puzzle gameplay meets Marvel’s biggest Super Heroes and Super Villains in the most epic puzzle adventure game available on your phone, tablet, and PC. Marvel Puzzle Questcombines favorite Marvel characters with deep RPG leveling, player-versus-player tournaments, Alliances, and much more. Guests can unleash their inner Super Hero and wage war against their enemies. Learn more at www.marvelpuzzlequest.com.
See it for Yourself
Tickets for D23 Expo 2017 are available for $81 for one-day adult admission and $59 for children 3–9. Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can purchase tickets for $72 for a one-day adult admission and $53 for children 3–9. Multi-day tickets are also available. Saturday date are already sold out for 1-day ticket options. For more information on tickets and D23 Expo 2017, visit D23expo.com.
D23 Expo 2017 takes place this year at the Anaheim Convention Center from July 14-16, 2017.