Beginning May 26, 2017, Disneyland Resort will begin offering a new up-charge offering called the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience.
The $45 per guest offering (no charge for children ages 2 and younger) includes a “boxed treat” (containing seasonal fruits, cheese and assorted sweets, plus choice of hot or cold non-alcoholic beverage) and a seat reserved “high above Tomorrowland” on the second story of the former Innoventions attraction for the evening’s fireworks presentation. The offering is only available when fireworks are offered. The Lounge itself is open for registered guests from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
The boxed treat includes:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, parsley, pimentos, bacon
- Separate Disneyland theme park admission is required and not included in the price of this event.
- No Passsholder or other discounts apply.
- Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the event start time at the Fruit Cart in Tomorrowland, across from The Star Trader.
- For your safety, strollers are not permitted in the balcony area and must remain in a parking location at ground level.
- Event elements and information, including, menu, fireworks, schedules, pricing and hours are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: All reservations require a credit card guarantee. If you wish to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $10 per-person charge. This charge will also apply to “no shows.”
See it for Yourself
Reservations can also be made by calling (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463.