Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT is ready to make its official public debut on Saturday but so is a slew of munchins, crunchins, and wallet-draining purchasables. We had a chance to check out some of the goodies coming your way and they definitely fit the theme that invites you to HERO UP!
Green tacos, Hulk-sized donuts, and a bunch more goodies are available, take a look below!
Heroic Food and Beverage
Dishes and drinks all around Hollywood Land are available in lively colors of green, purple, red, blue and orange reflect the bold personalities of some favorite Super Heroes.
Guests will find Super Hero-inspired eats at six different locations in the Hollywood Land area, including Schmoozies, Award Wieners and Market Place.
Inspired by baby Groot, the new dessert Angry Little Pudding Cup features chocolate pudding with crumbled chocolate sandwich cookie, whipped cream and funnel cake fries.
Guests who enjoy the Mickey-shaped sourdough bread available in Disney California Adventure will want to check out the fun, new Groot-shaped sourdough and jalapeno breads.
The Most Dangerous Tacos in the Galaxy, a must-try, are inspired by the fiery personality of Gamora, featuring barbacoa, green onion slaw and habanero salsa.
Here’s a few more of the delectables awaiting you for the Summer of Heroes….
Nachos, whose are they?
Hulk-sized donut. This thing is huge!
Cap and Spidey donuts, too!
Black Widow, baby!
Maple bacon magic.
Summer of Heroes Merchandise:
On their shopping adventures, guests may choose from four new product lines, each with a unique theme to celebrate Super Heroes at Disney California Adventure.
Ten popular toys and games inspired by the ‘70s and ‘80s are sure to be a hit with the young at heart, including mini arcade games and light-up toys.
Guests may take home their own Groot, Cosmo, Rocket and Howard the Duck plush, packaged in a vitrine case and available from The Collector’s personal collection. Disgruntled employees who work for The Collector have decided everything must go.
Guests will pay homage to some of their favorite characters with Super Hero shirts, available in five designs resembling the armor and costumes of classic Super Hero characters.
Retro-inspired apparel takes cues from 1970s style fonts, colors and designs.
Pin traders looking to add to their collections may choose from eight new Super Hero-inspired trading pins.
There’s a lot more in store to help drain all your galactic credits…
More in Store!
SUMMER OF HEROES will launch new, year-round experiences:
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! – Don’t be surprised if you run into the Guardians of the Galaxy on their way to the Milano, with Star-Lord firing up his old-school boom box to get the party started. Gamora may prefer to stand back and observe, but everyone else is bound to get in the groove and show off their moves during this awesome rock ‘n’ roll bash!
- Super Hero Encounters – For the first time, citizens of Earth will come face-to-face with Groot, one of the Guardians of the Galaxy! You can also step up to meet the First Avenger, Captain America, along with everyone’s favorite web slinger, your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
And for a limited time, step up to the challenge with these new adventures during Summer of Heroes:
- Avengers Training Initiative – Black Widow and Hawkeye assemble young recruits for a series of tests to see if they have what it takes to join the ranks of the Avengers.
- Heroic Encounter: Black Widow – Black Widow will arrive on the scene several times throughout the day in an armored Avengers vehicle for her heroic encounter with park guests.
- Grab a Piece (or Bite) of the Action – All that heroism making you hungry? Want a token as proof of your adventures when you get home? Special themed merchandise and food will be available throughout Hollywood Land.
See it for Yourself!
The Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! launches as part of the SUMMER OF HEROES which takes over Disney California Adventure from May 27 – September 10, 2017.