Guests visiting the Disneyland Resort during the Thanksgiving Holiday will have several options to have some traditional and non traditional dining around the Disneyland Resort. The biggest celebration will be at the Disneyland Hotel ballroom with a traditional thanksgiving feast. Fall harvest buffet is $76.99; also a special buffet just for ages 3 to 9, $27.99 and that’s from 12:00-5:00PM.
Some non traditional offerings include Turkey Tortilla Soup at Harbour Galley, Pumpkin Pie at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta, and Turkey Pot Pie Soup at Pacific Wharf Cafe.
Full DPB Post below…
Reservations Open Today for Thanksgiving Day Dining at Disneyland Resort
It’s countdown to turkey time, and the Disneyland Resort chefs are planning some extra-special dining for Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 26. Here’s where you’ll find the big bird in the theme parks and hotels. For reservations, visit Disneyland.com/dine or call 714-781-DINE.
The biggest celebration is from noon-5 p.m. at the Disneyland Hotel ballroom, where the annual fall harvest includes Thanksgiving favorites such as carved roasted breast of turkey and prime rib, served with homemade stuffing, sweet potato soufflé, fresh cranberry-orange relish and smashed potatoes and gravy. You’ll also find salads, artisan cheeses, smoked salmon and cured meats, poached shrimp and king crab legs. Desserts include pumpkin and pecan pies, tarts, cookies, chocolate mousse and a chocolate fountain. Fall harvest buffet is $76.99; also a special buffet just for ages 3 to 9, $27.99.
Here’s your guide to Thanksgiving Day dining throughout the Disneyland Resort:
- Carnation Café: Slow-roasted turkey with turkey-bourbon gravy, mashed sweet potatoes, apple-cranberry stuffing, cranberry-orange relish, veggies and a dinner roll.
- Plaza Inn: Slow-roasted turkey with traditional turkey gravy and sage dressing, mashed potatoes, veggies and a dinner roll.
- River Belle Terrace “Fantasmic!” Dinner: Slow-roasted turkey breast with stuffing, roasted garlic-thyme mashed potatoes, home-style gravy, veggies, cornbread and cranberry relish.
- French Market Restaurant: Slow-roasted turkey breast with andouille sausage stuffing, Market potatoes, home-style gravy, veggies, artisan bread and cranberry relish. Also pumpkin pie.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant: Slow-roasted turkey roulade with focaccia stuffing, roasted garlic, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, Cognac turkey gravy and cranberry relish.
- Harbour Galley: Turkey tortilla soup simmered with roasted corn and black beans.
- Café Orleans: Slow-roasted turkey breast with cornbread and giblet stuffing, red skin mashed potatoes, veggies, home-style gravy and cranberry relish.
Disney California Adventure Park
- Mortimer’s Market: Turkey-shaped sourdough bread.
- Carthay Circle Restaurant: Receive a voucher for “World of Color” preferred viewing with your choice of Carthay Circle Salad with heirloom apples, roasted walnuts, winter greens, bacon, dates and creamy citrus vinaigrette or Cinderella Pumpkin Broth with lemongrass-cilantro grilled chicken, caramelized onion and Tuscan kale. Entrée added: grilled Sierra free-range turkey with a Poblano chile and mushroom tamale, and creamed corn with turkey jus. Dessert, also a la carte, is crunchy butterscotch pie with cashews, holiday Chantilly and caramel.
- Wine Country Trattoria: Herb-roasted turkey breast with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, herb focaccia stuffing, seasonal vegetables and orange-cranberry sauce. Also pumpkin pie.
- Boudin Bread Cart at Pacific Wharf: Turkey-shaped sourdough bread
- Pacific Wharf Café: Turkey pot pie soup in a bread bowl; pumpkin spice bread pudding.
- Flo’s V8 Café: Rotisserie-roasted turkey breast with mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies and 0range-cranberry sauce.
- Ariel’s Grotto: Slow-roasted turkey breast with turkey gravy, apple stuffing, orange-cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and veggies (includes voucher for “World of Color” preferred viewing).
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta: Pumpkin pie.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Storytellers Café: Dinner buffet with salads and fresh fruit, roasted corn chowder, hand-carved turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce, hand-carved beef, pan-seared salmon, pork loin, candied yams, sourdough bread stuffing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, green beans. Also holiday desserts include pumpkin and pecan pies, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, chocolate pate, dulce de leche pot de crème.
- Napa Rose: Chef Andrew Sutton’s Four-Course Wine Country Feast (wine flight also available); reservations and information, 714-300-7170.
- Steakhouse 55: Starter course – butternut squash soup with crispy shredded skirt steak and maple clabbered cream; Entrée – roasted turkey Wellington, brioche stuffing, cranberry, Swiss chard, wild mushroom gravy; Dessert – trio of sweet potato mousse parfait, pecan cake pop and pumpkin whoopie pie. Wine pairings available. Also available in the Steakhouse 55 Lounge.
- Goofy’s Kitchen: Turkey and herb stuffing will be added to the buffet brunch, along with turkey gravy, sweet potatoes and tortellini with pumpkin cream sauce.
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s PCH Grill: Dinner Buffet – Cold selections include salads, heirloom tomato-mozzarella topped with creamy pesto & aged balsamic reduction, roasted potato salad with creamy mustard dressing. Hot selections include fried chicken, roasted sustainable fish, sausage and herb stuffing, roasted garden vegetables, mini smashed potatoes with cheddar cheese, spice-rubbed pork shoulder. On the carving station, herb-marinated roast and oven-roasted turkey breast are served with beef au jus, creamy horseradish, cranberry relish and brown gravy. Traditional holiday desserts include pumpkin pie, chocolate pecan pie, apple pie, chestnut-apricot flight, vanilla caramel and cranberry jelly, molten chocolate hazelnut crumb cake.
Note: Disney characters will not be in attendance for Thanksgiving meals served at Storytellers Café and Disney’s PCH Grill.