The next round of Disneyland AP Appreciation parties is here and they’re scheduled for April 27 and August 31!
If you’re an AP holder and your pass expiration is between May 24, 2015 and September 12, 2015 then you are eligible to register for one of the two events, oddly scheduled months apart. The first is sooner and only taking part in the West Side of the Park while the other is the full park and tasks place after the 60th Anniversary celebration kicks off.
While the full-park celebration seems like a more logical choice, Disney history buffs may be intrigued by the April 27th event which will offer a “Dixieland feel” promising live musical acts and special entertainment throughout the West Side of the park.
Full announcement below.
Celebrate A Magical Year!
You’re Invited to a Special Celebration! Enjoy an after-hours celebration of music, magic and special events to honor your Passholder Anniversary.
In honor of your upcoming Passholder Anniversary, we’re throwing a party—and you’re invited, along with up to 5 of your Passholder friends! Top off a year of magical memories with a starlit night of fun and entertainment at Disneyland Resort! With Disneyland Diamond Celebration starting in May 2015 and so many exciting things to do at the park this summer, event space is tight. To ensure that more invitees can participate, we’ve added a second night. Passholders can choose between 2 spectacular evenings.
- April 27, 2015: Enjoy a Dixieland feel with live musical acts and special entertainment throughout the Westside of Disneyland—a nod to Disney days gone by. Attractions throughout Adventureland, New Orleans Square, Critter Country, and Frontierland include Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Mark Twain Riverboat, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
- August 31, 2015: Celebrate your anniversary in this full-park party at Disneyland Park. Details and special offerings will be announced closer to the event night.
Please note that a valid pass is required to attend either event.
Relax, dance and mingle with friends and Disney Characters during these fun-filled evening events. Both nights will feature select attractions, dining and merchandise locations—plus a variety of special offerings, surprises and experiences. And Disney PhotoPass Service will be there to help capture every moment.
Only Passholders whose passes will expire between May 24, 2015 and September 12, 2015 can sign up for this event. If your renewal eligibility falls outside of these dates, your event happens at another time during the year. To find out your eligibility and view important details about your Annual Passport, simply sign in or create an account on disneyland.com. After signing in, visit Annual Passholders Today to find your pass information—including the expiration date and pass type.
Thursday, April 27, 2015
Hours: 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM
Location: Westside of Disneyland Park
Monday, August 31, 2015
Location: All of Disneyland Park
How to Register
To register for one of these Anniversary Events, please return to this page starting Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time.
- Registration for the April 27, 2015 event will remain open while space is available or until 10:00 AM on Thursday, April 23, 2015, whichever occurs first.
- Registration for the August 31, 2015 event will remain open while space is available or until 10:00 AM on Friday, May 1, 2015, whichever occurs first.
- Space is limited.
You will need the Name, Date of Birth, and Annual Pass Barcode for every member of your group to make a reservation. Information entered must match the information already on file with each Annual Passport.
Online Event Registration
- Advanced online registration is required for all Guests attending this event. Registration for the April 27, 2015 event will remain open from Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time while space is available, or until 10:00 AM on Thursday, April 23, 2015, whichever occurs first. Registration for the August 31, 2015 event date will remain open from Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time while space is available, or until 10:00 AM on Friday, May 1, 2015, whichever occurs first. A link to register will appear on this page during that time period.
- This special Annual Passholder event is for Passholders whose passes are expiring between May 24, 2015 and September 12, 2015. Only invited Passholders will have the opportunity to make online reservations. Invited Passholders may register themselves and up to 5 Guests each, but both they and their Guests will need to have valid Annual Passports as of the date of registration AND as of the date of the event. Guests may not be changed after registration submission.
- Annual Passholders invited to this event will need to provide the name, valid Annual Passport number and birth date of each Annual Passholder in their group for registration. Space is limited.
- Expired passes will not be accepted for event entry, even for invited and registered Guests.
- If an eligible Annual Passholder intends to invite a Guest with a newly purchased Passport, please know that new Passports are not valid until activated by visiting the Disneyland Resort. Additionally, “activation” of a Passport may take up to 36 hours to be reflected in the event registration website. Please plan accordingly if you intend to register a new Passholder as a Guest for the event.
- Registration for eligible Passholders and their Guests will occur in the order in which the registration information is received and verified. Invitation is non-transferable.
- Children under 3 without passes may attend with a registered party without needing to be registered online.
- Registrations may not be changed or cancelled after confirmation, and confirmed registrations may not be transferred. Substitutions will not be allowed
- Detailed Check-In instructions will be provided as a part of the registration process, on the confirmation page.
- Check-in for the April 27, 2015 event will begin at 2:00 PM on the day of the event, and will end at 10:00 PM. All Guests must be inside Disneyland Park by 10:30 PM. We recommend Guests arrive early to avoid longer waits at check-in that may occur near the start of the event.
- Check-In times for the August 31, 2015 event will be announced at a later date.
- Parking will be available at any Disneyland Resort theme park parking facility, but shuttle and tram services will vary.
- The Mickey & Friends Parking Structure trams and the Toy Story parking area shuttles will continue to run 1 hour after the event concludes (2:00 AM for the April 27 event). Shuttle service to all other Disneyland Resort parking lots will end at their normally scheduled times following Disneyland Park closing.
- Standard parking fees apply.
- Private hotel shuttles may not operate extended hours for this event. Please check with your hotel for details.
- Online event registration is required. Space is limited.
- Information and event elements, such as locations, product and service offerings, and select attractions are subject to capacity, scheduled park events, change or cancellation without notice and other restrictions.
- The event does not guarantee access to any attraction or location and may involve long wait periods.
- Participating Guests must have valid Passports at the time of registration and the date of the event for entry into the event. Photo ID may be required.
- Please arrive early for check-in to avoid long waiting times that may occur closer to the start of the event.