Knott’s Scary Farm is back again for 2023 haunts and if you need some help pre-gaming to help you plan out your strategy, this official event map will let you know all the mazes, scare zones, shows, food and other offerings that you can enjoy during the event.
Look alive as we take a peek at everything going on for Knott’s Scary Farm 2023!
Complete Event Map
The front features a map of the park and a guide for finding the mazes, scare zones and other guest service related needs.
The back of the map features a thorough guide of all the shows, experiences, plus dining and shopping options available.
Full Event Review
There’s three new mazes this year, plus a new scare zone and new shows and we’ve got your ticket in to see everything — with full reviews of it all!
See it for Yourself
Knott’s Scary Farm returns for 29 frightful nights from September 21 – October 31, 2023.
Knott’s Scary Farm is open 7:00 pm – 1:00 am, excluding Fridays and Saturdays, where the event will run 7:00 pm – 2:00 am. Exact event dates follow below:
- September: 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30
- October: 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 31
Know Before You Go
Single Night Tickets
- Buy tickets at knottsscaryfarm.com and save up to $50 off the regular main gate price of $109.99.
- Knott’s Season Passholders receive a discount on single-night tickets.
Fright & Fast Lane
- Fright & Fast Lane starts at $145 and varies by night. Separate Scary Farm event admission is required and not included.
- Unlimited priority access to all mazes plus priority boarding on all Fast Lane rides.
Knott’s Scary Farm Boo-Fet
- Dinner starts at $45 online. Admission to Knott’s Scary Farm is required and not included.
- Early access at 6:30 to select Scary Farm areas and photo opportunities with monsters.
- A 2023 souvenir bottle for unlimited refills on your first visit and $5 refills for subsequent visits in 2023
Knott’s Scary Farm Gruesome Getaway Resort Package
Includes a one-night stay at The Knott’s Hotel plus:
- Daytime admission to Knott’s Berry Farm
- Evening admission to Knott’s Scary Farm on the night of arrival with Fright & Fast Lane
- Pre-Scare Dinner Experience with early entry
- Exclusive Knott’s Scary Farm t-shirt
- Breakfast buffet for each morning of your stay
- Knott’s Scary Farm General parking is $35 per vehicle and can be purchased online or at the parking booth upon arrival.
- Preferred Parking is $50 per vehicle at our Grand Preferred Lot and subject to availability.
- All season-long parking is valid for Knott’s Scary Farm nights.
Knott’s Scary Farm Bag Policy
- Only clear plastic bags smaller than 12” x 12” x 6” are allowed
- Only non-clear wristlets or clutches no larger than 5”x 8”x 2” are allowed
- All bags are subject to search prior to entry