Halloween Time is one of the most popular times of the year at Disneyland and the Halloween Screams nighttime spectacular with fireworks is a key highlight. If waiting forever to stake out a spot sounds more like a Halloween trick than a Halloween treat, then you can opt for a Halloween Screams Dining Package to secure a great spot.
This guide will arm you with everything you need to know.
Halloween Screams Dining Packages
- $60 per adult
- $30 per child (ages 3 to 9)
- Magic Key holder and Cast Member discounts apply
- Tax is not included; no gratuity required
Enjoy dinner and receive a voucher admitting you to a reserved viewing area ahead of showtime. This dining package includes:
- Meal for a child or adult at Plaza Inn
- Voucher for reserved viewing access for the show
In addition to the below, plant-based options are also available as well as accomodtions for those with dietary restrictions.
- Adult Meal: Short Rib in Cabernet Sauce with Bacon-Cheddar Mash, Charred Scallion Chimichurri and Roasted Broccolini, served with Hibiscus Lemonade and Specialty Dessert
- Child Meal: Chicken Tenders, Bacon-Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and a Dessert, with choice of small DASANI® Water or small Low-Fat Milk
- Dessert Options: Specialty Dessert—Layers of Green Peppermint Mousse and Crushed Chocolate Cookie Crumbles topped with Gummy Worms and Oogie Boogie Decoration
- Reserve a dining time between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM to pick up your meal and dine at any available table at Plaza Inn Restaurant.
- Reservations are available Fridays and Saturdays from September 1, 2023 to October 28, 2023—and on Halloween night, Tuesday, October 31, 2023.
- The viewing area is on the northside of the outdoor Plaza Inn patio.
- Guests are asked not arrive any sooner than 10 minutes prior to reservation time.
- Guests may be seated with other parties depending upon seating availability.
How To Book It
You need to reserve in advance during the above reservation window. When you’re at the park, head to Plaza Inn restaurant on Main Street, USA during your reservation window. Enjoy your meal and explore the park until it’s time to head to the viewing area.
MORE INFO: Plaza Inn Dining Packages and Reservations
Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission and Park Reservation Required: Valid Disneyland Park admission (not included in the price of these packages) and Disneyland Park reservations for the same day are required for entry. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. View important information to know before your visit, including the latest information on face coverings. A reservation for this dining package does not guarantee Disneyland Park admission or a park reservation.
- Reservations: Advance reservations are highly recommended and can be made on this page or with the Disneyland app. Same-day reservations can be made at the restaurant but are limited and subject to availability. A credit card guarantee is required at time of booking.
- Checking In: Check in at the Plaza Inn restaurant entrance up to 10 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation. Payment for dining packages is required upon check-in.
- Discounts: Magic Key holder discounts may apply.
- Showtimes: Check the Disneyland app or the entertainment calendar for the performance schedule.
- Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 2 hours prior to your reservation to avoid a per person cancellation fee. If you fail to cancel timely and are a no show, the credit card provided at the time of reservation will be charged $10 per person. Please note that reservations for special dining events and holiday dining have different terms and a separate cancellation policy may apply. Cancellations and modifications to reservations can be made by visiting My Dining and Activity Reservations or via the Disneyland app by tapping Future Plans.
- Show Cancellations: Performances can be cancelled without notice due to technical, weather or other issues. No refunds or exchanges will be available, even if the show is cancelled. Cancellations and modifications to reservations can be made by visiting My Dining and Activity Reservations or via the Disneyland app by tapping “Future Plans.”
- Children: Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older for the duration of the dining and viewing experiences.
- Character Dining Not Offered During Dining Packages: Character Dining is not offered at Plaza Inn during lunch, dinner or Dining Packages at Plaza Inn.
- Subject to Change: Menu items, pricing, hours and any applicable entertainment offerings are subject to change without notice.
See it for Yourself
Halloween Screams nighttime spectacular returns as part of Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort from September 1 – October 31, 2023.
Always check the official website or Disneyland app on the day of your visit for the latest details.