There’s a few different ways to see Rogers: The Musical (which will assemble from June 30 – August 31, 2023 at Disney California Adventure) and if you’re not content to just stand in a line and hope you get in (or if you don’t want to spring for the Premium Viewing Experience) then you have the option to maximize your chances with a Virtual Queue.
How to Join the Virtual Queue
In order to secure a Virtual Queue for Rogers: The Musical you will need your park tickets already linked to your Disney account AND have a valid theme park reservation. You will be able to access primary viewing areas for the show through a virtual queue system available only via the Disneyland app.
To grab your Virtual Queue:
- Open the Disneyland App and make sure you are signed in.
- From the Disneyland App home screen, you will see your theme park reservation. Make sure your tickets are also linked.
- Distribution for the complimentary Virtual Queue will begin at 10:30 AM for the first two shows of the day and at 2:00 PM for the remaining afternoon showtimes.
- Virtual Queue is available for guests who have entered Disney California Adventure park for the day OR have entered Disneyland park with a Park Hopper ticket.
- A minute before the Virtual Queue distribution begins, open the Virtual Queue section for Rogers: The Musical in the app.
- You will not be able to choose your showtime, they are automatically distributed.
- If you obtain a Virtual Queue selection, you can head to the Hyperion Theater approximately 30 to 45 minutes before showtime.
Joining the virtual queue for Rogers: The Musical is not required to view the show but it is highly recommended. Simply head to the Hyperion Theater to check if any walk-up viewing options are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
About the Show
- Rogers: The Musical will be performed at the Hyperion Theater in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park
- A one-act musical about the life of Steve Rogers, a.k.a. Captain America inspired by the fictional Broadway musical theater sequence featured in the first episode of the Disney+ series “Hawkeye”
- Starts from Steve’s humble beginnings during World War II to becoming Captain America and leading the Avengers
- Features appearances by Peggy Carter and Nick Fury
- The music will feature an eclectic array of musical styles in the score with book by Hunter Bell.
- There will be 5 all-new songs with music by Christopher Lennertz and lyrics by Jordan Peterson, Christopher Lennertz and Alex Karukas
- Fan-favorites songs being included are “Save The City” from the Disney+ series Hawkeye and “Star Spangled Man” from the film Captain America: The First Avenger
See it for Yourself
Rogers: The Musical will burst onto the stage at the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure for a limited-time engagement from June 30 – August 31, 2023.