The galaxy’s favorite band of misfits are back for one final adventure… in your house! Marvel Studios’ GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 are ready for home release in Digital retailers on July 7, 2023 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on August 1, 2023.
Adding this film to collection will bring exclusive bonus content including deleted scenes, a gag reel and audio commentary by James Gunn.
As a reminder, bonus features vary by product and retailer.
- The Imperfect, Perfect Family – View the evolution of the Guardians through the cast and crew’s passion for each other and the entire franchise. Join this tight knit “found family” as they leave behind a legacy and recount their best memories wrapping up this epic trilogy’s final film.
- Creating Rocket Raccoon – Director James Gunn talks about bringing Rocket to life and how personal the character is to him. Uncover BTS footage, the research and development of the visual effects process, and the inspiration for Rocket through conversations with cast and crew.
- Deleted Scenes:
- A Bit Much – Adam Warlock explains to Ayesha what he plans to do with the Guardians.
- A Lending Hand – Peter lends a hand to an injured humanimal on Counter-Earth and shows he means no harm.
- Drax’s Analogies and Metaphors – Drax gives Peter some interesting life analogies and metaphors.
- The Perfect Society – The High Evolutionary reveals his mission to perfect the universe.
- The Search for 89P13 – Behemoth brings not-so-good news to The High Evolutionary.
- Annoyed Peter – Peter gets annoyed while altering the shield.
- A Burning Escape – Peter runs back to grab his music player before escaping a blazing inferno on the Arête.
- Knowhere After the Battle – The High Evolutionary is brought back to Knowhere and locked up while Kraglin recruits Adam Warlock.
- Gag Reel: Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
- Director’s Commentary: Watch the film with audio commentary by director James Gunn.
See it for Yourself
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 home release is available in Digital on July 7, 2023 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on August 1, 2023.