Back again by popular demand, Disneyland After Dark is returning with even more special themed nights for 2023 and this latest one is for the first-ever Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite!
For Pride Nite, you’ll find Disneyland park aglow with a soiree celebrating the LGBTQIA+ community. Here’s a look at what you’ll get with the $139 price for tickets.
What You Get
- Early Admission: Enjoy Disneyland Park admission beginning at 6:00 PM, no theme park reservation required.
- After-Hours Access to Attractions: Ride iconic mainstays like Peter Pan’s Flight, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise and more!
- Pride Nite Cavalcade: Featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Clarabelle, Donald, Daisy and Goofy dressed in special attire as they make their way through the heart of Disneyland park down Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Pride Nite Dance Club: Feel the beat as the DJ keeps the party rockin’ along the water’s edge of the Rivers of America
- Ohana Dance Party: Enjoy this family-friendly, joyful dance party with Disney Characters.
- Country Line Dancing: Kick up your heels at the Golden Horseshoe!
- Character Experiences: Look for Mickey Mouse and friends strolling through the festivities and moving to the rhythm on the dance floor!
- Free PhotoPass: Let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture shots—and incredible memories—against event-themed backdrops.
- Commemorative Keepsakes:
- Receive a commemorative credential and guide map as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party. (Credentials and maps are limited to one per ticketed Guest. Does not include separate Disney PhotoPass packages sold at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or other locations.)
- Scan the QR code on your event wristband into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass digital photos captured during the event. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, up to 45 days after initial capture. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions and the Disney PhotoPass expiration policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- Themed Eats: Purchase some sips and snacks specially made for the party such as the Chocolate Almond Churro at New Orleans Square, Spiced Beef Potato Loaded Bites at Red Rose Taverne, a Berry Cheesecake Funnel Cake at Stage Door Cafe or a Grapefruit Lemonade Soda at Galactic Grill, to name a few!
- Themed Merchandise: Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase themed items, while supplies last.
- Costumes Allowed: Dust off those lightsabers! Dress up as your favorite Star Wars character. (See Costume Guidelines)
When it Happens
Availability is limited. On event nights, guest may access the park from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- June 13 and 15, 2023
How Much it Costs
See pricing below, note that parking is NOT included.
- June 13: $139
- June 15: $139
See it for Yourself
Disneyland After Dark: Pride Nite takes place from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM at Disneyland park on June 13 and 15, 2023.
Starting April 18, 2023 (no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time), Magic Key holders will have the opportunity to purchase from a select amount of pre-sale tickets ahead of the general public. General admission tickets go on sale April 20, 2023 (no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time).
The Fine Print
- The number of tickets available for each event date are limited, and event tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Parking fees are not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event.
- Limit 8 tickets per person, per event date.
- No discounts apply.
- Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under.
- Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines for restrictions.
- Attractions and areas that may be unavailable for the event include Mark Twain Riverboat, Mickey’s Toontown including Peter Pan’s Flight and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Event, event elements and available offerings may be modified and limited in availability and are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- No refunds given for any changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise.
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. View important information to know before your visit.