Back again by popular demand, Disneyland After Dark is returning with special nights in 2023 including Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts Nite! Other events returning include the brand-new Princess Nite (MORE INFO)!
For Sweethearts Nite, you’ll find Disneyland park is focused on a party in the name of love! Here’s a look at what you’ll get with the $129 starting price for tickets.
What You Get
- Early Admission: Enjoy admission to Disneyland Park beginning at 6:00 PM, no theme park reservation required.
- After-Hours Access to Attractions: Enjoy some of the park’s classic attractions throughout the event, usually with shorter wait times.
- Fireworks: Watch love light up the night with a pyrotechnical spectacle sure to make you swoon!
- A Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine near “it’s a small world” promising an elegant event for princes and princesses to dance the night away
- A jazz ensemble aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat
- Polynesian Trio bringing the intimate sounds of island music drifting through the night air at The Tropical Hideaway
- Character Experiences: Let the lovefest begin—see some of Disney’s most darling couples.
- Themed Eats: Nibble the night away—purchase unique dining experiences and event night-only sweet and savory menu options at select Disneyland Park locations.
- Free PhotoPass: Say “Sweethearts!” as Disney PhotoPass photographers snap pics by romantic scenes from Disney films, including Lady and the Tramp and The Little Mermaid.
- Sweet Keepsakes:
- Receive a commemorative credential and guide map as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party. (Credentials and maps are limited to one per ticketed person.)
- Scan the QR code on your event wristband into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass digital photos captured during the event. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, for 45 days after initial capture. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- Costumes Allowed: Step out in style—take cues from your fave Disney duo for flirty, purty and downright adorable outfits! (See Costume Guidelines)
When it Happens
Availability is limited. On event nights, guest may access the park from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- January 31
- February 2, 5, 7, 9, 14 and 16, 2023
How Much it Costs
Prices will vary by night.
- Prices start at $129 per person with the highest tickets costing $159
- Parking is NOT included
See it for Yourself
Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts Nite takes place from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM at Disneyland park on select nights January 31 through February 16, 2023.
How To Get Tickets
Tickets go on sale starting:
- December 12, 2022 (no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time) for Magic Key holders a select amount of pre-sale tickets
- December 14, 2022 (no earlier than 9:00 AM Pacific Time) for general admission tickets
The Fine Print
- The number of tickets available for each event date are limited, and event tickets are valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Parking fees are not included in the ticket price.
- Tickets must be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event.
- Limit 8 tickets per person, per event date, and no discounts apply.
- Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under.
- Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines for restrictions.
- Certain attractions and offerings may not be available during the event, including without limitation, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Critter Country, Mickey’s Toontown, Splash Mountain, Tarzan’s Treehouse, Indiana Jones Adventure, Haunted Mansion and Sailing Ship Columbia.
- Event, event elements and available offerings may be modified and limited in availability and are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
- No refunds given for any changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise.
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests complete their primary vaccination series or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. View important details and what you need to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.