OOGIE BOOGIE BASH 2022 is nearly upon us and the time to secure your admission is now! If you’re looking to purchase tickets for the event, this page will arm you with the info you need. Looking for the 2023 event tickets? Check out our updated guide for how to buy tickets to Oogie Boogie Bash 2023.
Disney typically uses the a virtual queue system to help manage heavy demand when tickets go on sale. While the whole experience may not be quick, (some users are in the virtual queue for several hours before getting their chance to purchase), it do does a fairly good job of ensuring an orderly process for purchasing tickets. Of course, when demand is high, there will be the chance that tickets will sell out, even if you’ve been waiting for multiple hours.
Our guide below offers details and tips to help you maximize your chances of scoring the tickets you want.
Where to Buy Tickets
The event page below is your portal to purchasing tickets.
How it Works
- Click to Purchase Tickets: Enter from the event ticketing page BEFORE the advertised ticket sale start time which, for this event, was “no sooner than 9am PT”
- Enter the Holding Room: If you join the queue before the advertised ticket sale start time, you will first be placed in a virtual holding room until the advertised ticket sale start time
- Join the Virtual Queue: When the ticket sale start time begins, it will take everyone in the virtual holding room and randomly put them into an ordered virtual queue
- Queue ID: At the bottom of the page, you will find your assigned Queue ID number. As people purchase their tickets, the virtual queue automatically grants access to people in the virtual queue in the order they were added.
- One Tab Only: You’ll notice if you have more than one tab on your open in your browser for the ticketing page that you’ll have the exact same Queue ID. That’s because your place in line is tracked by browser cookie.
- Why this is good: If, for whatever reason, you lose your session — the internet goes out, computer restarts, or your tab/browser closes — you will NOT lose your place in line. Simply go back to the ticketing page and the browser cookie will make sure you’re put right where you were in the virtual queue with your same Queue ID.
- Buy Your Tickets: Once the Virtual Queue begins, it will give you an estimated wait time. You may potentially see this estimate go up and down during this process. When it’s your turn to purchase tickets, there will be a chime sound and you will be redirected to a ticket store landing page where you will have 10 minutes to make your purchase.
In the words of Edna Mode, luck favors the prepared, darling. Below are some tips to help make purchasing event tickets a little easier.
- The virtual queue is numbered in order but the holding room is not. Before tickets go on sale, everyone is placed into a holding room. When sales start everyone is randomly placed into the virtual queue. From this point forward, everyone in the virtual queue is processed in the order in which they were placed in the virtual queue.
- Get into the holding room at least a few minutes before ticket start time. You don’t have to get into the holding room early as it will not affect your place in the virtual queue. Your place in the virtual queue is assigned randomly at the ticket sale start time. Your place in line will THEN be numbered in order once you’re officially in the virtual queue. If you join the queue AFTER ticket sale start time, you will automatically be added to the END of the line.
- Use incognito/private mode on your browser. In addition to having a tab on your main browser, you can up your chances with two separate sessions (and two separate Queue IDs)
- Use your phone. You can add another chance to enter the virtual queue by using your phone’s browser. And yes, your phone browser also has Incognito/private mode giving you yet another chance.
- Use different browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and whatever other browsers you have installed would all enable separate sessions (plus each of their respective incognito/private modes)
- Use the Safari browser if you’re on a Mac. Unlike Chrome and Firefox, Safari’s private mode does not link cookies to its current session. If you open multiple incognito/private tabs in Chrome and Firefox they’ll all have the same Queue ID. This does not happen on Safari.
- Get Back In Line: Unfortunately, if you miss that your 10-minute shopping window has begun, you will have to get back inline all over again
See it for Yourself
Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party returns to Disney California Adventure on select nights September 6 – October 31, 2022!