Aunty is back in business! Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa confirmed today that starting May 25, 2022 treating keiki (kids) ages 5-12 to fun and adventure and – for the first time – offering evening activities the whole family can enjoy!
Designed as a typical hale (house) where kids might visit their “aunty,” the rollicking kids club puts the focus on fun. Each of the six colorful rooms is dedicated to different activities – from a movie room to a computer lab, arts and crafts studio to a game room.
- Parents can reserve a playtime in Aunty’s Beach House between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily for secured children’s programming.
- Parents may select 1.5 hours of playtime for “Uncle’s Side” of the house (complimentary themed activities) or 2 hours on “Aunty’s Side” of the house (premium activities)
- Complimentary activities include interactive games and arts and crafts based on the theme of the day.
- Premium activities include Surf’s Up, A Surfin’, Fishin’ and Dancin’ Party with Disney friends. Children will learn about the ocean, catch a wave on carpet surfboards with Max and get the somewhat wacky lowdown on fishing Hawai‘i waters with Goofy.
New family-friendly fun are available between 4 and 9 p.m. when Aunty’s Beach House turns into an evening entertainment venue. An assortment of complimentary and premium activities are available including:
- Learning to play the ukulele
- Lessons in animation
- Photo opportunities in front of surfing scenes and other colorful backdrops.
Aunty’s Beach House reopens with new operations, safety and health protocols in place. Among them are face-covering requirements, capacity limits, physical distancing, spacing between craft benches and play areas and temperature checks.
See it for Yourself
Aunty’s Beach House returns to Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa starting May 25, 2022. Reservations are required and open May 11, see details below.
But Wait, There’s More
Reservations for Aunty’s Beach House are required.
- Reservations will begin on May 11 at 7 a.m. Hawaii Standard Time for reservations on May 25.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance by visiting the Aunty’s Beach House webpage at DisneyAulani.com or by calling (808) 674-6943 from 7 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. daily.
- Programs are subject to change.