Back again by popular demand, Disneyland After Dark is returning once more with special nights in 2022 including Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite! Other events returning include Sweethearts Nite (MORE INFO) and Villains Nite (MORE INFO)!
For Star Wars Nite, you’ll find Disneyland park is focused on a galaxy far, far away! Here’s a look at what you’ll get with the $134 starting price for tickets.
What You Get
- Early Admission: Enjoy Disneyland Park admission beginning at 6:00 PM, no theme park reservation required.
- After-Hours Access to Attractions: Ride some of the park’s most unforgettable Star Wars-themed attractions—including Star Tours: The Adventures Continue, Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (subject to availability, which may vary and is not guaranteed) throughout the event, usually with shorter wait times.
- Star Wars Fireworks Spectacular: Fan of the dark side or the light side? Watch an amazing pyrotechnical spectacle illuminate the skies!
- Galactic Dance Party: Bust a move at an epic event sure to make Star Wars history!
- March of the First Order, featuring Captain Phasma and her elite unit of Stormtroopers
- Character Experiences: Enjoy sightings of beloved Star Wars Characters throughout the evening.
- Free PhotoPass: Let Disney PhotoPass photographers capture shots—and incredible memories—against event-themed backdrops.
- Commemorative Keepsakes:
- Receive a souvenir credential and event guide as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass digital photos taken during the party*. (Credentials and guides are limited to one per ticketed person.)
- Scan your event admission ticket into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass digital photos captured during the event. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as often as desired, for 45 days after initial capture. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- Themed Eats: Gobble goodies that are out of this galaxy—purchase unique dining experiences with sweet and savory menu options at select Disneyland Park locations.
- Themed Merchandise: Attendees will have the opportunity to purchase Star Wars-themed items, while supplies last.
- Costumes Allowed: Dust off those lightsabers! Dress up as your favorite Star Wars character. (See Costume Guidelines)
When it Happens
Availability is limited. On event nights, guest may access the park from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- May 3, May 4 and May 27, 2022
How Much it Costs
Prices will seemingly vary by night.
- Prices start at $134 per person
- Parking is NOT included
See it for Yourself
Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite takes place from 9:00 PM to 1:00 AM at Disneyland park on May 3, May 4 and May 27, 2022.
The Fine Print
- The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. View important details and what you need to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort—including the latest information on required face coverings.
- The number of available tickets are limited and valid only for the specific event date and hours.
- Limit 8 tickets per person—no discounts apply.
- Tickets not required for Guests younger than 3 years of age.
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and may not be resold.
- Guests with applicable event tickets will be able to enter Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the party start time and do not need a theme park reservation.
- Certain attractions and offerings will not be available during the event, including without limitation, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Critter Country, Mickey’s Toontown, Splash Mountain, “it’s a small world” and Sailing Ship Columbia.
- Offer and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
- No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise.