Another issue of the fabulous Disney twenty-three magazine is coming and for Fall 2021 it will don a cover featuring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in front of Cinderella Castle in their EARidescent attire to commemorate 50 years of “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” plus an exclusive back cover with Remy and Emile from Disney and Pixar’s Ratatouille attraction!
Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary takes cover story with a look back at its history plus upcoming Harmonious and more. There will also be looks into SHANG-CHI and ETERNALS plus a whole bunch of Halloween inspired goodness as we creep into the fall season!
The magazine is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps and offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Duo Members as a benefit of their membership. Here’s a deeper look at what to expect very soon!
- More than 20 pages dedicated to “The Most Magical Place on Earth” celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World. Stories include a deep dive into the festivities in store for guests when they arrive at the celebration, including a revealing look at the new EPCOT nighttime spectacular, Harmonious. Also included is a “bonus” chapter from the upcoming book A Portrait of Walt Disney World: 50 Years of the Most Magical Place on Earth, looking at some of the park’s most beloved entertainment through the years, as well a glimpse at classic park collectibles through the years.
- Marvel Studios, and Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings stars Simu Liu and Meng’er Zhang preview the story of a man who learns he cannot outrun his destiny.
- Eternals leads Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, Kumail Nanjiani, and Lauren Ridloff reveal details about the immortal alien race that reunites to save humanity.
- A spook-tacular look at all the Halloween-themed programming coming to Disney+, including The LEGO® Star Wars Holiday Special follow-up LEGO® Star Wars Terrifying Tales, Just Beyond, and Muppets Haunted Mansion. And Muppets Gonzo and Pepé the King Prawn talk about their time cavorting with 999 happy haunts.
- D23 previews its upcoming Halloween Invasion, creeping up soon.
- Disney Theatrical Productions’ Thomas Schumacher and Feld Entertainment’s Kenneth Feld look back at 40 dazzling years of Disney on Ice—and share their vision for the future.
More to Explore
Also included in the Fall 2021 issue of Disney twenty-three:
- Peyton Elizabeth Lee picks up a stethoscope for Doogie Kamealoha, M.D.
- The team behind Ron’s Gone Wrong previews the delightful, new animated film
- Imagineers celebrate 20 years of Tokyo DisneySea—and reveal what’s to come
- Regular features including By the Numbers, Character Analysis, and Ask the Walt Disney Archives
Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Duo Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving before the end of August.
See it for Yourself
Disney twenty-three magazine latest issue will begin shipping soon!
LEARN MORE: Info and Details about D23 Gold Membership