Disneyland Resort continues moving along with its phased reopening with even more dining options returning to the Happiest Place on Earth including across the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa plus more character dining option, too!
Below are details for additional reopening restaurant locations at the Disneyland Resort.
At Disneyland Park
- Carnation Café (reopening Sept. 16)
- “Minnie & Friends – Breakfast in the Park” at Plaza Inn (reopening on Aug.12; with booking available Aug. 11.)
At Disneyland Hotel
- Goofy’s Kitchen (reopening Aug. 18; booking available Aug. 11)
- Goofy and Friends will not be hosting at the reopening. They will be returning on a later day – stay tuned.
- Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar will start taking reservations for lunch AND dinner beginning Aug. 11, with the first reservation date Aug. 15.
At Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa
- Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures at Napa Rose (opening Aug. 26′ booking available Aug.11)
- Disney Princesses will greet you on a private patio for an exclusive photo opportunity.
- Little princesses and princes will enjoy fun Princess-themed activities and receive a special keepsake to remember their special morning!