After rumor and speculation, it was finally confirmed today that a new event is coming to the Disneyland Resort; A TOUCH OF DISNEY. The $75 ticketed experience takes place within select outdoor areas of Disney California Adventure Park takes place Thursdays through Mondays from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM starting March 18, 2021.
A selection of iconic food and beverage items from both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park will be available for you to enjoy, from churros and the world-famous DOLE Whip to the classic Monte Cristo Sandwich usually found in New Orleans Square.
Many items will be served snack-sized, so you can delight in a variety of bites and sips from mid-day through the evening. These guest-favorites will be available at locations around the park, including Smokejumpers Grill, Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, Award Wieners, Cocina Cucamonga.
Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11.
Mobile Order with the Disneyland app will be available from most restaurants and Marketplaces.
Additionally, six seasonal and creatively themed marketplaces are also available with tempting treats:
- D-Lish – Dig into some classic Disney Parks dishes like Walt’s Chili from Carnation Café or dip into something new with the Very Very Berry Mickey Waffle.
- California Craft Brews – Quench that thirst with craft beer and pair with pepperoni pizza egg rolls.
- LA Style – Gobble up some seasonal faves from the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
- Golden Dreams – Please your palate with well-seasoned eats like sweet & spicy chicken wings from Trader Sam’s.
- Uncork California – Discover the Golden State’s wine-making artistry with red and white selections by the glass, as well as a California artisan cheese plate.
- Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo – Sink your teeth into hearty favorites like chicken gumbo from Café Orleans and sip on a fruit-forward beverage!
Select retail locations also will be open, selling the latest apparel, accessories and souvenirs, including the new, adorable Disney NuiMos. Pop in and out of the shops along Buena Vista Street or head to Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff at Pixar Pier for a selection of treats, including themed candy apples.
Dates, ticket availability and prices for the A TOUCH OF DISNEY experience will be released on a rolling basis until the experience ends.
Ticket Price: $75
- Parking for the experience at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure beginning at 11:30 AM
- A $25 A TOUCH OF DISNEY Dining Card redeemable for food and nonalcoholic beverages at select dining locations within the Disneyland Resort (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol purchases)*
- Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos captured during day of the experience. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy. Online registration required.
ONLINE ONLY! Please know there will be no admission tickets available for purchase at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths.
Regular Park Access Closing?
Buena Vista Street will remain open as an extension of the Downtown Disney District through March 14, and will be closed beginning March 15. Beginning March 18, Buena Vista Street will become part of A TOUCH OF DISNEY.
Table reservations for Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will NOT provide admission to A TOUCH OF DISNEY and dining at those locations requires valid ticket for the same day as the table reservation. Reservations are still strongly recommended for in-park dining locations.
Health and Safety Procedure
Disney continues to closely follow all local and state guidelines for health and safety. Measures in effect include.
- Enhanced Protective Measures: We will require mandatory face coverings for both Cast Members and Guests, ages 2 and older, with the addition of hand-washing stations and physical barriers, where appropriate.
- Physical Distancing: We will reduce theme park capacity to enable physical distancing and add appropriate signs to help Guests move responsibly throughout the property.
- Temperature Checks: All Guests will undergo temperature screenings prior to entering the Downtown Disney District or the theme parks; in addition, health screenings and temperature checks will be required daily for Cast Members.
- Limited-Contact Enhancements: We are recommending cashless transactions and we will reduce Cast Member and Guest interactions with helpful technology, including the expansion of Mobile Order in our Disneyland app, Apple Pay and more.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation: We will build upon our existing standards of cleaning with heightened protocols.
See it for Yourself
A TOUCH OF DISNEY takes place at Disney California Adventure on Thursdays through Mondays from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM starting March 18, 2021.
Tickets go on sale March 4, 2021, and must be purchased in advance, and online for a specific date (subject to availability).
MORE INFO: TOUCH OF DISNEY official website