Following suit with other Disney Resort destination around the world, Oriental Land Co., Ltd. announced today that variable pricing will be introduced for Tokyo Disneyland® Park and Tokyo DisneySea® Park tickets. Prices will be set for Park tickets depending on the day of the week or the period during the year based on holidays. This new pricing will take effect starting from March 20, 2021. In addition, sales will start for “Early Entry Tickets” exclusively for guests staying at a Disney hotel.
Although easily interpreted as an quick cash grab, Disney touts the changes as a means to “enable a more equal distribution [of guests] throughout the year.” Below are pricing details and information.
Revised Tokyo Disney Ticket Prices
The price of a 1-Day Passport for adults will be ¥8,700 for weekends and holidays, including spring vacation period, Golden Week (observed in Japan), etc. Additional details will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website at a later date.
- Adult (18+): ¥8,200 – 8,700
- Junior (12-17): ¥6,900 – 7,300
- Child (4-11): ¥4,900 – 5,200
Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 10:30 a.m.)
- Adult (18+): ¥7,700 – 8,200
- Junior (12-17): ¥6,500 – 6,900
- Child (4-11): ¥4,600 – 4,900
Fixed Date and Time Passport (from 12 noon)
- Adult (18+): ¥7,300 – 7,700
- Junior (12-17): ¥6,100 – 6,500
- Child (4-11): ¥4,300 – 4,600
Early Entry Tickets for Disney Hotel Guests
- Price: ¥3,000 (including tax)
- Admission time: 8:00 a.m.
- Valid for: Tokyo DisneySea
- Admission dates: From February 20 to March 31, 2021
- Sales start: February 19, 2021
- Valid for use: From the day after the check-in date for the duration of stay at the Disney hotel
It’s important to note that separate purchase of a 1-Day Passport is required for Park admission with an Early Entry Ticket. Although you can enter the Park early with an Early Entry Ticket, some facilities or experiences may not be available.
The price and conditions of an Early Entry Ticket are subject to change. Further details will be announced on the Tokyo Disney Resort Official Website at a later date.
Early Entry Tickets
This new ticket, which must be used together with a valid 1-Day Passport, will allow guests to enter Tokyo DisneySea as early as 8:00 a.m. Early entry will be available for admissions starting from February 20, 2021.
Guests taking advantage of this ticket will be able to make good use of the extra time to experience select popular attractions and can obtain Standby Passes before other guests are admitted to the Park.
See it for Yourself
For inquiries from the general public, please give the following contact number:
- Tokyo Disney Resort Information Center 0570-00-8632 (10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. local time)
- Overseas: Please call 045-330-5211