Another issue of the fabulous Disney twenty-three magazine is coming and for Winter 2020 it is full of SOUL. Disney-Pixar’s latest feature takes the cover story, diving into the musical-filled film debuting this Christmas on Disney+.
Other stories to look out for include peeks at Disney Parks around the world including Disney California Adventure, Hong Kong Disneyland, and EPCOT. There’s also a tease of The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special plus special looks at upcoming Disney+ content including The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse, Black Beauty, Godmothered, and On Pointe.
There’s also a special member gift coming with this issue in the form of holiday gift tags.
The magazine is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps and offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership. Here’s a deeper look at what to expect very soon!
Gold Member Gift
Just for D23 Gold and Gold Family Members, this issue of Disney twenty-three will include a set of holiday-themed gift tags and a special offer from the Disney Collect! by Topps digital collectibles app.
- Disney and Pixar SOUL is unlike any animated film to arrive from visionary director Pete Docter, and the winter edition of Disney twenty-three explores this stunning journey from New York City to The Great Before and back again with Docter, co-director Kemp Powers, producer Dana Murray, and stars Jamie Foxx and Tina Fey. Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, who composed the original score for Soul, and Jon Batiste, who’s behind the jazz compositions and arrangements, talk exclusively with D23 about crafting the intricate score and incredible music for this soulful film, which debuts on Disney+ December 25.
- Disney+ celebrates its one-year anniversary, Disney twenty-three talks to the creators and stars behind some of the incredible content coming to the service including The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse, Black Beauty, Godmothered, and On Pointe.
- The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special team explains how they pieced together this hilarious and heartwarming story—and how it pays tribute to the 1978 classic Star Wars Holiday Special.
- EPCOT to speak with legendary Imagineer Tom Fitzgerald about the creation of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, coming soon to the France pavilion.
- Explore the spectacular new Castle of Magical Dreams at Hong Kong Disneyland — and take a close-up look at some royal finishing touches.
- Celebrate 20 years of Disney California Adventure and previews the upcoming Avengers Campus.
Also included in the Winter 2020 issue of Disney twenty-three:
- Kenneth Branagh and Emma Mackey detail—in an exclusive interview—their lethal journey in Death on the Nile
- A look at Disney’s 40-year partnership with Make-A-Wish, granting tens of thousands of truly magical wishes to deserving children
- A first look at the latest A Twisted Tale: Go the Distance, as well as the “once upon a time” story of this wickedly good series from Disney Publishing
- Stunning concept art from Fantasia in honor of the film’s 80th anniversary
- Regular features including From the Desk of, By the Numbers, Character Analysis, D Society, and Ask the Walt Disney Archives
Disney twenty-three, which is delivered directly to fans’ doorsteps, is offered exclusively to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members as a benefit of their membership. The latest issue will begin arriving before the end of November.
See it for Yourself
Disney twenty-three magazine latest issue will begin shipping soon.
LEARN MORE: Info and Details about D23 Gold Membership