SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular is making a big splash this fall season at both the SeaWorld San Diego and Orlando parks. With health and safety measures in place fans will find a fun setup of seasonal Halloween fun paired with the aquatic wonders available all year round.
At SeaWorld San Diego
What to expect for SeaWorld San Diego’s Halloween Spooktacular:
- ALL-NEW Cookie Decorating with Cookie Monster and Elmo.
- ALL-NEW Sesame Street Halloween Dance Party and capture photos with their furry friends dressed in festive Halloween costumes on colorful parade floats.
- Spooktacular Trail to the Candy Garden where sweet treats await and will be delivered through a candy chute – an ALL-NEW safe and fun trick-or-treating experience.
- Outdoor Monster Mash DJ Dance Party
- Pumpkin Scavenger Hunt
- SeaWorld’s Shark Encounter becomes even spookier during Spooktacular with dozens of jack-o-lanterns placed throughout the exhibit for kids to spot.
- Access to favorite animal viewing areas including penguins, otters, dolphins, orcas, and sea lions and attend the world-famous Dolphin, Sea Lion and Orca Encounter live educational presentations with physically distant seating.
- NEW fall-inspired menu will tempt everyone’s sweet tooth with candy-corn cotton candy, pumpkin cheesecake, and other culinary treats. Adults have the opportunity to enjoy a fresh pumpkin ale, glass of wine or one of SeaWorld’s all new seasonal specialty cocktails.
See it for Yourself
SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place at SeaWorld San Diego on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from October 2 – November 2, 2020.
Reservations are required to access the park and Halloween Spooktacular and must be made in advance.
Ticket Options for SeaWorld San Diego
- Save up to $20 by purchasing advance date-specific tickets for as low as $73.99 for adults (10 and older) and $63.99 for children (ages 3 to 9). Children under 3 are free.
- Spooktacular Dine & Drink bundle good for admission, plus dishes from our new chef-curated menu and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- For only $93.99 adults (10 and older) will get admission to the park PLUS a choice of six food items and/or alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- For only $78.99 children (3 to 9) will get admission to the park PLUS a choice of four food items and/or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Kids Free offer through November 1 offer includes one FREE child ticket (for children ages 3 to 9) with the purchase of one full-price adult ticket.
- “Pay for a Day” and get a 2021 Fun Card good for mostly unlimited admission (some blockouts apply) for the rest of 2020 for FREE and all of 2021 for the price of general admission.
- Annual Pass Members and Fun Card Holders get free admission to Spooktacular and other seasonal events like SeaWorld’s fan-favorite Christmas Celebration coming back again in November. SeaWorld’s Annual Passes are available at the lowest price of the year for a limited time and start as low as $9 per month. The new “Best Benefits Ever” include…
- Unlimited admission for the rest of 2020 and all of 2021
- FREE parking
- Up to 50 percent off in-park purchases
- Access to special rewards and Pass Members will be among the first to ride the park’s all-new Emperor, California’s tallest and fastest floorless dive coaster opening in 2021.
At SeaWorld Orlando
What to expect for SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular:
- Trick-or-Treat Trail: Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies all while maintaining safe physical distancing. Each trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites. As an additional safety measure, we ask that all guests participating in our Trick or Treat Trail purchase a new reusable bag in order to prevent contact between individuals.
- New! Halloween Maze: Twist and turn your way through our silly Halloween maze that’s tons of fun for younger and older guests alike! Capacity will be limited to promote social distancing.
- New! Cookie Decorating with Cookie Monster: “C” is for cookie when you join Cookie Monster to decorate his favorite snack! This fun-filled family experience features physically distanced photo opportunities and new measures to keep the cookie decorating safe and fun, including single-party tables with ample spacing and enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast: What goes great with your morning eggs? How about meeting Count von Count, Elmo, and their Sesame Street friends? Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast combines a delicious meal with exciting (but physically distanced) character appearances. With protective food service barriers, widely spaced single-party tables, sanitization between meals and more, you can “count” on a safe, fun time for the whole family!
See it for Yourself
SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place at SeaWorld San Diego on Saturdays and Sundays from September 19 – November 1, 2020.
Ticket Options for SeaWorld Orlando
For a limited time, buy a 2021 Fun Card and get the rest of 2020 FREE or upgrade to an Annual Pass starting as low as $11.50 per month with no down payment.
Annual Pass Members* receive 12 months of visits, now with the best benefits ever such as FREE parking, up to 6 free guest tickets, Pass Member VIP Ride Nights, and up to 50% savings on merchandise, photo prints, Quick Queue, and more.
The Fun Card gives park-goers unlimited access to the park to visit again and again for the remainder of 2020 calendar year and all of 20211 for one low price but does not include the additional pass benefits. Visit www.Seaworld.com/Orlando for more information, park hours and to purchase tickets.