Star Wars Day at Sea sailings for 2020 have started sailing and as the newest season of supers sets sail, Disney Cruise Line is already announcing a line up for next year’s voyages.
The day-long celebration is filled with unique character encounters, unforgettable live shows and Star Wars-themed activities for the entire family. Plus, all Star Wars Day at Sea sailings make a stop in Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island in the Bahamas reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests!
What to Expect
- Meet Resistance members including Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2
- Come face-to-face with Darth Vader; and be on watch as Stormtroopers, Bounty Hunters and Jawas as they roam the ship
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple invites padawans to learn the ways of the Jedi and use their new-found skills in a face-off against Darth Vader and Kylo Ren
- “Summon the Force” deck party comes complete with a fireworks show of galactic proportions
- Unique food and beverage and special merchandise are also available
- MORE IN STORE: Costume celebrations, movie screenings, trivia sessions, the Star Wars Drawing Academy and a ship-wide Porg-themed adventure are more of the ways families can feel the Force on Star Wars Day at Sea
2021 Sailing Date Itineraries
Star Wars Day at Sea will be offered on nine Disney Fantasy seven-night Caribbean cruises sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Departing Jan. 2, Jan. 16, Jan. 30, Feb. 13 and Feb. 27, the Western Caribbean itinerary includes Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Falmouth, Jamaica; and Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay.
- Departing Jan. 9, Jan. 23 and Feb. 20, the Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes Tortola, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay.
- Departing Feb. 6, the Eastern Caribbean itinerary includes St. Maarten, St. Thomas and Castaway Cay.
See it for Yourself
Star Wars Day at Sea takes place on seven-night Disney Fantasy cruises to the Caribbean from January through March.