Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights grows in popularity every year and now guests can purchase select tickets and vacation packages surrounding the event. Plus, for the first time ever, guests can get double the scares with the purchase of a limited time ticket where they can buy a night and get a second night free!
Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket “Buy a Night, Get 2nd Night Free”
- Now through June 6, guests can purchase Universal Orlando’s “Buy a Night, Get a 2nd Night Free” ticket offer online, which includes:
- Sunday – Friday ($77.99 per adult + tax): Entitles one (1) guest admission to two (2) 2018 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on anySunday – Friday event night
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel and Ticket Package
Starts at $215 per adult, per night tax inclusive.
- 4-night hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Additional accommodations are available at Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels, including Universal’s Aventura Hotel, opening August 2018, or a Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay
- 1-night Halloween Horror Nights admission plus 1-night free (Sunday – Friday) offer valid on packages booked by 6/6/18
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate each event night until 8 p.m.
- In addition, guests can add a RIP Tour or The Unmaking the Horror Tour to their vacation package
**Select event nights Sept. 14 – Nov. 3, 2018. Advance purchase required.
Offer valid for bookings now –11/2/18. Offer valid for travel: 9/14/18 – 11/3/18
See it for Yourself
Halloween Horror Nights 2018 at Universal Studios Florida takes place select nights from September 14 to November 3, 2018.
This year’s event will be the most intense yet, bringing some of the most terrifying names in horror – both from the past and the present – to life in nine all-new haunted houses and five sinister scare zones throughout the park.