Popcorn refills are back! Last year, when Disney launched $1 refills of popcorn for Annual Passholders we found ourselves appropriately stuffing ourselves to the gills with the salty snack and now Disney is bringing back the promotion.
Don’t go digging out your old popcorn bucket, though… you’ll have to get one of the two new designs (a Main Street Electrical Parade theme available only at Disneyland Park and another featuring park art available at Disney California Adventure Park) to partake in the offer.
The promotion will work just like last time where you can go to basically any popcorn location at the parks and once you’ve purchased your bucket ($15) then you can get your $1 popcorn refills! As before, you have to be Annual Passholder to partake in the perk and you have to have your pass with you everytime you want to get the $1 refill.
The special promotion runs from January 20 to March 19.
Disneyland Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Fantasyland Theater
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street (near City Hall)
- Main Street (Hub)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Small World Mall
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader)
Disney California Adventure Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Paradise Pier (near Mickey’s Fun Wheel)
Know Before You Go
- Offer only available at select food and beverage locations in both parks.
- Check Passports for blockout dates that may affect admission and the ability to redeem offer.
- Guests must present a valid Annual Passport at time of initial purchase and for refills. Photo I.D. may also be required.
- Popcorn refills are not available at Cozy Cone Motel, Downtown Disney or the Disneyland Resort hotels.
- Refill offer only applies to AP popcorn buckets purchased January 20 to March 19, 2017.
- Pre-bagged, pre-boxed or flavored popcorns not included in this offer.
- This is a limited time offer, while supplies last.
Offers subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Important Annual Passport Information
Annual Passports do not guarantee theme park admission, especially during high attendance periods. Admission to the theme parks and availability of theme park parking are subject to capacity and other closures. Other restrictions apply.
Annual Passport types are limited in quantity, and certain types may no longer be available for purchase and/or renewal at any time. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport prior to purchases to receive any applicable benefits or discounts. Benefits and discounts are determined solely by Disney, are subject to restrictions and exclusions and may be valid at only select locations. The Annual Passports and their benefits are nontransferable, subject to restrictions and change without notice, and may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Annual Passports are for personal use only, and the passes and their benefits may not be used for commercial purposes or for the benefit of others including, without limitation, the purchase of merchandise with the intent to resell such merchandise or the sharing of benefits with persons who are not the Passholder. See full Annual Passport Terms and Conditions.
Subject to change without notice.