Fancy chocolates are just one of the days that the Disneyland Resort is continuing to celebrate it’s #Disneyland60 Diamond Celebration. Three signature restaurants (Blue Bayou Restaurant, Carthay Circle Restaurant and Steakhouse 55) are now offering diners the option for a four-truffle box set with flavors that pay homage to the respective location.
Delectable flavors include Creme Brule, Bananas Foster, Carthay Manhattan, and 24-Layer Chocolate Cake. And in case you’re wondering, due to the alcohol content of some of the chocolates, the truffles available at Carthay Circle and Steakhouse 55 may only be purchased by guests over 21. *hic*
Full posting from the DPB below.
Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Truffles Debut at Signature Restaurants
Looking for a dazzling way to complete your meal? Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Truffles will be offered at select signature restaurants throughout Disneyland Resort — Blue Bayou Restaurant, Carthay Circle Restaurant and Steakhouse 55.
Each beautifully themed box contains four truffles with flavors inspired by the location:
Blue Bayou Restaurant Truffle Flavors
- Crème Brule – crème, brown sugar and vanilla
- Bananas Foster – banana, vanilla ice cream, brown sugar, cinnamon, dark rum and banana liqueur
- King Cake – confectioner’s sugar and lemon juice
- Mint Julep – sugar, lime juice, lemon juice and crème de menthe
Carthay Circle Restaurant Truffle Flavors
- Carthay Manhattan – American whiskey, sweet vermouth, Angostura bitters and Luxardo maraschino cherries
- Brown Derby – bourbon, fresh grapefruit juice and honey
- B52 Coffee – Grand Marnier, Kahlua, Irish cream, coffee and whipped cream
- Hazelnut Tiramisu – classic tiramisu with hazelnut
Steakhouse 55 Truffle Flavors
- Cosmopolitan – vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice and lime
- Kahlua – coffee, brown sugar, vanilla
- 24-Layer Chocolate Cake – milk chocolate, hazelnut and a hint of vanilla
- Primitivo – raspberry, blackberry, cherry, plums and raisin
For Carthay Circle Restaurant and Steakhouse 55, guests must be 21 years of age to purchase due to the alcohol content by volume.
Which box of truffles will you be bringing home?