The Disneyland Resort is ready to haul out the holly along with a heaping dose of holiday magic across the entire property with the confirmed return of fan-favorite entertainment, special treats, and more.
Here’s a look at what you an expect for the 2022 Disney holiday season at Disneyland Resort.
At Disney California Adventure Park
- World of Color – Season of Light will bring holiday magic by fusing cherished holiday music with memorable moments from treasured Disney animated films.
- Disney Festival of Holidays brings the spirit of the season to life through lively entertainment and special traditions.
- Children will enjoy craft stations and everyone will appreciate the delicious food at Festive Foods Marketplace, featuring a mix of holiday dishes and beverages that bridge many diverse cultures and family traditions including Christmas/Navidad, Diwali, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Three Kings Day.
- Sip and Savor Pass will return, to taste your way through eight food or non-alcoholic beverage selections from participating marketplaces and dining locations
- Enjoy nightly holiday concerts at the Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park.
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad! street party celebration returns again with the Three Caballeros, Mickey and Minnie plus Mexican folklórico dancers and Mariachis, Brazilian samba dancers and percussionists and giant mojiganga puppets
- Mirabel from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ upcoming film ENCANTO will continue to greet guests through the holiday
- Mickey’s Happy Holidays returns once again with a procession of Disney and Pixar characters dancing and marching along to the upbeat rhythms of the Holiday Toy Drummers.
- Cars Land holiday layovers and decorations return once again!
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl and Mater’s Jingle Jamboree.
- The whimsical “Snowcar” greets guests on the road to Radiator Springs, and each “Cars” character also gets a holiday makeover at their Route 66 address to reflect their personality.
- Buena Vista Street decor and its 50-foot Christmas tree return with charming vintage splendor
At Disneyland Park
- “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular and its magical snowfall finale create lasting holiday memories for guests.
- “A Christmas Fantasy” parade with floats, music and marching “tin soldiers” makes its way through the park once more.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle will once again glow with shimmering icicles and twinkling lights!
- “it’s a small world” Holiday is back with 50,000-plus colorful lights, music and video projections. Inside the attraction, holiday magic takes guests around the world and back as dolls and toys representing children enjoy the distinctive holiday traditions of their countries.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday continues on through the holiday season after making its debut for Disney’s Halloween Time.
- Main Street, U.S.A. decor and its 60-foot tall Christmas tree decorated with nearly 1,800 ornaments returns once again!
- Disney characters in their finest holiday attire may be found in Town Square — some with all-new outfits!
- More to explore around the park holiday culinary treats and festive fare, along with special merchandise for the merry season!
Around the Resort
Also during the holiday season, the Downtown Disney District will be full of festive shopping, dining and entertainment and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort also join in the yuletide celebration with twinkling lights and ornaments, holiday displays, special entertainment and holiday-inspired eats and treats.
See it for Yourself
Disney Holidays take place at the Disneyland Resort from November 11, 2021 – January 8, 2022.