Disney’s upcoming ENCANTO promises to be an incredibly vibrant film not just for it’s kaleidoscopic use of color but for a rich soundtrack coming out November 19: ENCANTO ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK.
About the Album
Featuring eight original songs by Tony®- and Grammy®-winning songwriter/composer Lin-Manuel Miranda with score by award-winning composer Germaine Franco (“Dora and the Lost City of Gold,” “Little,” “Tag”), the film should be a heaping dose of both eye and ear candy.
Pop singer Sebastián Yatra performs the original song “Dos Oruguitas” in Spanish in the film, as well as “Two Oruguitas,” the English language version of the song, in the end-credits. Previously announced artist Carlos Vives performs “Colombia, Mi Encanto.”
The Encanto Original Motion Picture Soundtrack features eight original songs and a full original score, plus one reprise and one end-credit version of a song from the film. The digital version of the soundtrack also includes instrumental versions of the songs.
- “The Family Madrigal” – performed by Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & Cast
- “Waiting on a Miracle” – performed by Stephanie Beatriz
- “Surface Pressure” – performed by Jessica Darrow
- “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” – performed by Carolina Gaitán, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & Cast
- “What Else Can I Do?” – performed by Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz
- “Dos Oruguitas” – performed by Sebastián Yatra
- “All of You” – performed by Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz, John Leguizamo, Adassa, Maluma & Cast
- “Colombia, Mi Encanto” – performed by Carlos Vives
- “Two Oruguitas” – English language end-credit version of “Dos Oruguitas” performed by Sebastián Yatra
About the Movie
ECANTO tells the tale of an extraordinary family, the Madrigals, who live hidden in the mountains of Colombia, in a magical house, in a vibrant town, in a wondrous, charmed place called an Encanto. The magic of the Encanto has blessed every child in the family with a unique gift from super strength to the power to heal—every child except one, Mirabel. But when she discovers that the magic surrounding the Encanto is in danger, Mirabel decides that she, the only ordinary Madrigal, might just be her exceptional family’s last hope.
The film features all-new songs by Emmy®, GRAMMY® and Tony Award® winner Lin-Manuel Miranda (“Hamilton,” “Moana”) and is directed by Byron Howard (“Zootopia,” “Tangled”) and Jared Bush (co-director “Zootopia”), co-directed by Charise Castro Smith (writer “The Death of Eva Sofia Valdez”) and produced by Clark Spencer and Yvett Merino.
See it for Yourself
ENCANTO enchants theaters on November 24, 2021.
The soundtrack is available now for pre-order. The physical soundtrack will be available on December 17, 2021.