The world is a carousel of color and for the Disney Holidays, the celebration glows brighter at Disney California Adventure thanks to the return of the fan-favorite World of Color – Season of Light.
More than 800 individual light fixtures, six laser projectors, and nearly 20 high-definition projectors are used to bring the spectacle to life in a lagoon that covers 3.5 acres and contains approximately 15 million gallons of water, with more than 1,200 fountains.
The score for World of Color – Season of Light was recorded in sessions in London, Nashville and Chicago. The soundtrack also features some well-known musical artists performing popular holiday tunes:
- “The Christmas Song” by Nat King Cole
- “Let It Snow” by Dean Martin
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” by Michael Bublé and Idina Menzel
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Amy Grant
- “Mele Kalikimaka” by Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters
- “Feliz Navidad” by José Feliciano
- “Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies” & “Trepak Dance” by Pentatonix
- “Wizards in Winter” by Transiberian Orchestra
- “Blue Christmas” by Elvis Presley
- “Let There Be Peace on Earth” by Heather Hedley
World of Color – Season of Light takes place twice nightly on Paradise Bay at Disney California Adventure. Showtimes are subject to change so always check the Disneyland App on the day of your visit for the most accurate information.
See it for Yourself
World of Color – Season of Light returns as part of the Disney Holidays at the Disneyland Resort taking place now through January 6, 2020.